“"The Best"”

Janitzio Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Caldwell
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

OMG! Fast, friendly and outstanding. Everything from the chips and salsa to the main dish. Excellent!!! I will find a reason to get back to Caldwell just to eat here.

3  Thank Travelingfoodsnob
There are newer reviews for Janitzio Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Janitzio is my favorite Mexican restaurant of all time! I am a regular. Their hot sauce is addicting. My favorite items are the chicken poblano and the chicken chipotle. It is run by a mother who cooks and her daughters who wait on the tables. This is very close to where I work so I go there often for lunch - sometimes with friends but more often by myself. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Patricia A
Reviewed June 17, 2012

It's not flashy, it doesn't appear on many searches, and they don't have a website. But that all just means they can spend their time making really good Mexican food. My wife and I agree that it is the best Mexican food we have ever had -from the Old City in San Diego to Southern Texas as well as the Pacific Northwest. And it sure beats anything in The Great White North!

2  Thank kirschenman
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great authentic tasting food and for a very reasonable price.

1  Thank Catrina M
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I ate here yesterday and was very surprised on how great the food is. It is a not a fancy restaurant, but kinda of cozy. The price is very reasonable. Also surprise me is the have Pozole and menudo every day.

2  Thank ohtli