Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn(Nampa)
$109
SleepInn
All reviewsbest westernspotatoesroom was cleanwill stay there againnice facilitytruck stopvery nice place to staybiscuits and gravyexercise roomwafflesoff the highwayconvenient locationone night stayhot tubfront desk staffcookiesboise area
Reviewed October 21, 2008

We stayed here for one night and the stay was great from start to finish. It is a newer hotel and the setting is much prettier than your average hotel in this price range. Greeted pleasantly by the front desk staff, my son munched on an oatmeal cookie, the room was clean and big with comfortable beds (and, according to my son, was the only one on our two week trek offering Cartoon Network.) The pool is clean and warm and there are towels there. The exercise room is adequate to good, with a treadmill, exercise bike, weight set, Pilates ball and elliptical. The breakfast was ample, with a variety of offerings Check out at noon. A great stopover for a long road trip, and we will stay here again next time we come through.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank SunSurfSki
Reviewed August 26, 2008

We had a party of four rooms. Two of the four had items missing from their rooms. The hotel staff ran a "key audit" and said the only people entering the rooms had guest keys or staff keys. That seemed to answer all the questions for the management. The manager took an "Oh, well" approach to the whole thing. We were disappointed in their lack of concern for the safety of the items in guest rooms. I would not stay here again and would offer a BEWARE to future guests.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2008

We were in ID for a family gathering and needed a place to stay in the Caldwell area. The price was right, and we hoped the hotel would be decent.

On arrival, we were treated very well by a very friendly front desk clerk. The rooms were good-sized, the beds were comfortable and everything was very, very clean. Hooray!

The continental breakfast was nicer than at many hotels: waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, bagels, etc.

Overall, we were very pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank UtahTravel36
Reviewed April 27, 2008

This is a very nice Best Western. The public areas were clean and so was our room. The beds were comfortable and we had a quiet stay. I did reserve a suite which was not available when I checked in, due to my credit card being stolen after I made the reservation but before I checked in. The hotel ran my old card on my arrival date and it was declined so they let the room go. Thankfully there was another room available. Although it wasn't a suite, as it turns out I ended up traveling alone so I saved some money and didn't need the suite.

The hotel was pet friendly, but the animals weren't overwhelming. All of them and the owners were polite and under control. No dog messes were evident and no funny smells either.

The breakfast included eggs, bacon/ sausage, waffles, cereal, pastries, coffee, juice and yogurt. It was substantial for being included in the price. The location of the hotel was good for us and there are restaurants nearby. All in all it was a great stay in Caldwell.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed April 10, 2008

This Hotel has a very friendly helpful staff. they are pet freindly, and seem to really enjoy the pets that stay with them. they allow the pets in different rooms instead of sending them to some smoking room. they serve a free hot breakfast that rocks. The indool pool and hot tub is just beautiful. the tv channel selection is limited, but with that pool and hot tub i didn, need a large tv selection. i would recomend this hotel to everyone

Stayed: March 2008