“College of Idaho mom”

Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caldwell
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Hotel is fair given the location. Overall our experiences in this hotel are fair. Food options are limited & often they run out of stuff. If you have to stay for a long time, you'll get bored with the food options for breakfast. It happens to be the closest hotel to where our son attends college so, regardless, we'll stay there again, woul dbe nice if they kicked up both the quality of the accomodations, décor & food options for breakfast. i.e. more fresh fruit, variety of cereals, fresh coffee & regularly stocked. Maybe even some Gluten Free options

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed 2 nights in a suite with a sitting area. Everything was clean and nicely presented. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Full breakfast will decent with coffee, tea, juice, cider, 3 cereal choices, mini waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, yogurt, bagels, muffins, biscuits and gravy, toast, fruit. Wine and beer are offered as well as a small sundries shop. We could feel doors closing on the same floor but otherwise, things were quiet. We will go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2014

upon check in the lady at front desk was very helpful in getting my room straight she also offered a complimentary Beverage for my travels I was put in a ground unit but was moved upstairs upon requet and given an upgraded room for Platinum Status this was quiet a nice room that I could spread all my work out and not feel like I was in some sort of little box. I will stay here anythime I am in Caldwell Idaho

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was the first stay at this location. Very well maintained and very friendly and helpful staff. At first look you wonder if it was a good choice, truck stop across street and fast food in front on the motel side. Surprise it was quiet, if you went outside there was some noise but less than would be expected. Breakfast was well stocked and fresh, coffee machine was different than most are used to, had to look it over as you went, fresh brew each cup, fast. All the security features I tried worked, that was different also most have some either broken or defeated, exterior lighting was working. Parking lot was a bit tight but ok. Yes I will stay there again. I do not give "excellent" on first stay, I do not care what the establishment is.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Perfect for the night of our wedding, before heading out on our honeymoon. The pool is open all night, so we took a swim and relaxed in the hot tub after a long day. The night clerk let us purchase some late night snacks and sodas from the store, even though it was closed. The breakfast in the a.m. was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Misti W
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Excellent Stay! I will admit, I was not sure about Best Western Plus but read so many reviews about this hotel that I had to try it. I am so glad I did. I was up there for work and this hotel was fabulous! Excellent breakfast, excellent rooms, friendly and considerate staff! I definitely recommend this hotel!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very pleasant accomodations, beautiful pool and exercise area. morning breakfast adequate. easy on/off freeway, restaurants close, College of Idaho close. Easy drive to Boise, Idaho. Grounds are nice and hotel is enlarging. Good parking, helpful staff. I prefer to stay in Best Western when I travel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caldwell
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
7 mi away
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 11 in Nampa

Been to Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!