“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Caldwell
Caldwell, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

The check in staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and nice! I have been staying here for the last 2 years and had never had any problems with the hotel. There breakfast was not too good. The price for hotel room was very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel if you ever need place to sleep.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

It is always a pleasure to stay in Caldwell at the Best Western as they have some of the best Staff Members i have come across in my travels in the past year. If you like Burger King you can almost jump to it and it just opened up at the end of 2013 but the snacks and beverage room at the hotel are great to!!!

Kaysville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I prefer to stay at Best Western motels when ever I can, So when I need to spend a week in the Boise Caldwell area This location was my first choice. I was told they were booked for Thursday night but was able to reserve Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The staff here worked extra hard to find a cancelation so I could stay Thursday. The breakfast was the best part . In my opinion a good Breakfast is the difference between an ordinary motel and a great one.

Provo, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Hotel was clean, service was friendly, breakfast was good, price was ok. Unfortunately the heat/air in our room did not work correctly and our showers were lukewarm. When I reported it to the lady at the desk on check out she wrote it down but no sorry or is there anything we could do. Walls are very thin. The man in the room on our left had a cough, sounded bad hope he gets an antibiotic. The people in the other room were popular early in the morning. The first morning the people had there phone alarm going off every 10 min for about an hour (0630 to 0730). Next morning we heard their phone vibrate at 0630 and again at 0645. They must have had somewhere to go. Doors closed loudly all night long both nights we were there. Checked out and moved to another hotel for the rest of our stay. Will not return. Would not recommend.

Room Tip: DO NOT get a room by the pool/exercise area by the door to the outside.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Stephanie G
horsechick, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Caldwell Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
I would like to thank you for your stay with us, and your review. I did take a little time to look into your complaints, to see how we can do this different for future guests. You were staying here with your pet. we usually assume that it would be better for you down by the outside door, that was not the case on a busy weekend. We are always happy to move someone to a different area of the hotel. The families staying with us, usually love those rooms on the ground floor down near the pool, but I do believe that you would have been a lot happier upstairs away from the traffic. Guests staying with us are always welcome to tell us where they would rather be in the hotel, to best fit their needs. we look closely at the arrivals each day, and try and put people where we feel that it will work best for them, but we do not always get it correct, and are therefore more than happy to move it around to fix things. Please just let us know that there is a problem, we will do what ever it takes to fix it.
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've stayed here many times visiting my College of Idaho student. Always enjoy the friendly desk clerk and the free breakfast, as well as the freshly baked cookies in the evenings. The rooms are clean, quiet and nicely equipped. Within walking distance to restaurant. The one thing I think could be improved is the pillows, they're very small and puffy. It would be nice to have a couple of different ones, maybe a flatter one that's a little wider. Otherwise the beds are comfortable. I enjoy Best Western hotels because each one is unique, unlike many chain hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Excellent location and accommodations. I have to travel to this area every other week and this is now going to be the location and Hotel that I stay at. I hope I can find just as good of a hotel in the other work areas that I travel to.

Fort Bridger, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

the best that I have ever stayed in anywhere. stayed 14 days and enjoyed each one everyone was so friendly,and thoughtful great food, nice large pool and spa, exercise room,fresh as a breeze. so clean always. loved my stay, hope to come back soon

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caldwell
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
Sleep Inn
#6 of 11 in Nampa
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Caldwell Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!