“Great Food!”

Fiesta Guadalajara
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Caldwell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I love the atmosphere of this restaurant! Their food is delicious. I ordered the mole chicken enchiladas and loved every bite. The mole sauce is very good! The staff was very friendly and fast. If you want to eat some great Mexican food this is the place to go!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Service was prompt, professional, friendly and thorough. The chips and salsa (both made daily in house) were some of the best I've ever tasted. Waiter made us guacamole at our table that was the best, hands down, that I've ever had. I had the Carnitas de res and they were very good. Meat could have been a little less done and more plentiful but I couldn't finish my huge (14 inch) plate of everything. Price was very reasonable ($45.00 for two meals, two Pacifico's, two Margarita's that the wife LOVED and fresh, huge bowl of guacamole). Definitely recommend this place for anyone in the area.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This location is just as good as their one they have in Ontario Oregon. My friends and I all had the same thing which was cheese enchilada, bean tostado, rice and refried bean. The tostada was loaded with lots of lettuce, cheese and beans. Very generous serving of rice and beans. The cheese enchilada was very tasty. The plates come to you very hot. So your food stays that way. They serve you chips with salsa and refried beans. Which they refill for you while you wait for your food. The service is fast and friendly. Will eat here again when I get another chance.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The wife and I took my brother and his wife and both our moms for dinner on Valentine's Day. The place was as busy as I've ever seen it, packed! But still very good food and very attentive service. Mom-in-law had a cheeseburger and even THAT was good! :0)

The fried icecream desert is great. You have to try it ... if you have room after your meal.

3  Thank KenD3
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Restaurant is clean, food is reasonable in price and very filling. The chips they give are a little too thin for my liking but still good as is the salsa. My friend and I each at the "Super Burrito" with shredded beef. It was topped w/ guac and sore cream. I managed to finish it, it was REALLY big. I think it was just under 9.00 and well worth the price. I'll be coming back!