“Crappy food and service”

Sunrise Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Caldwell
Cuisines: American
“Crappy food and service”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I felt like I was at a convict convention place was dirty food was crappy..service was horrible and everyone thay worked there was just unpleasent and thrashy

Middleton, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surpised....”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have been to the Sunrise before and have always had good luck with the food.
But I have to say that I was surpised with the restaurant yesterday.

The tables were not bussed. Dirty plates and cups on 10 of the 14 booths in the big dining room. The waiteress was so slow. I had a cup of coffee and only got it filled twice and then only because we went to the front with my empty cup.

Food was ok, it was warm not hot. I think it sat for a little bit on the warmer. When the butter does not melt on your toast or pancakes they are not hot.

The service was just really slow.

On the plus the food tasted great.

And the Manager gave us a discount on dinner.

• Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
“Food good and plentiful”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a family restaurant chain with an extensive menu serving breakfast all day. We had two beef specials that were very good. The service was a bit slow to start but improved as we went along. The host was obviously new and acted scared of us. One male employee was dressed in a black undershirt and covered in tattoos which was unappetizing and inappropriate in a restaurant.

Boise, Idaho
“Terrible”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The restaurant was really dirty, the food was bad and the service was not that friendly

• Visited June 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Breakfast All Day”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This restaurant has the best broasted chicken that I have tasted in a long time. They serve breakfast all day. This is a restaurant where the locals eat. The homemade breads are the best. I had a good homemade biscuit, but the cornbread looked good. If I was from this area this place would be one of my favorites. The wait staff was as good as the food.

• Visited June 2012