“Food good and plentiful”

Sunrise Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Caldwell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a family restaurant chain with an extensive menu serving breakfast all day. We had two beef specials that were very good. The service was a bit slow to start but improved as we went along. The host was obviously new and acted scared of us. One male employee was dressed in a black undershirt and covered in tattoos which was unappetizing and inappropriate in a restaurant.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The restaurant was really dirty, the food was bad and the service was not that friendly

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This restaurant has the best broasted chicken that I have tasted in a long time. They serve breakfast all day. This is a restaurant where the locals eat. The homemade breads are the best. I had a good homemade biscuit, but the cornbread looked good. If I was from this area this place would be one of my favorites. The wait staff was as good as the food.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I remember going to the Sunrise Cafe when I was just a little girl and I have always remembered the great service. The staff had a way of making me and my family feel like part of the Sunrise Family. Going above and beyond were the cooks and how they were able to make every meal a home-made masterpiece. It is 15 years later and my family still visits every weekend. There has never been and never will be another restaurant that can come close to comparing to the Sunrise Cafe!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

They were hopping today.
I got Country Biscuit Breakfast: 2 sausage patties on biscuit with scrambled eggs & hash browns, all smothered in gravy.
Delicious and extra gravy was free!
Waitress not too attentive this trip but that can happen anywhere.
With soda very fulfilling meal was under $10