“Great Date Night”

Indian Creek Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Caldwell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Visit Indian Creek Steakhouse in downtown Caldwell for the best hand-picked & hand-cut steaks, seafood and chicken cooked over an Applewood fire that you can see from your table. Two kitchens, two bars and two dining areas; your choice. Live music on select weekends.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hidden surprise in Caldwell ----- great steaks, great service, and a great place for a special occasion .Love the friendly staff.

1  Thank Mary Ellen A

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have been to this restaurant twice this month and the food and Service is outstanding. There steaks and Shrimp are cooked over an open fire. The seasonings are superb. There food portions are large and will fill you up. The meal comes with a salad and a side of the best beans you will ever taste. The meal we like is the sweetheart, a 16 oz. sirloin and 16 oz. prawns. that we share. They also have a full bar. If you are in the Caldwell area do not pass this place up.

2  Thank MrBill W
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is my favorite steak house! My meals have always been perfect. The portions are huge, it is really enough for two meals! I love the fact that it is locally owned and the owner is always there!

3  Thank Eranda N
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The first time I went in I was a little concerned about the prices. But then, I saw the steak and saw it was a very good value. The steak was massive!!!!! The first bite told me I was in for such a treat. It was the best steak I have ever eaten in my life.

3  Thank Gary J
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have eaten at Indian Creek several times! They have awesome steaks and side dishes and the staff is always super nice!

1  Thank Sarak40