“Fleas, keep driving and look up reviews for somewhere else!”
Review of I-84 Motor Inn

I-84 Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Caldwell B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The place looks like a dive from the outside and the rooms are awful. Dated, dingy and dirty. No fridge and microwave in the non smoking rooms. As soon as I took off my shoes, I noticed bites start to appear . Later to discover dead fleas stuck on the dirty comforter. Gross. The owners said they have new carpet, but I am wondering what they define as new!! Not too many lodging choices in Caldwell but in Nampa just down the road they have better options with cleaner, less nosey motels for around the same price. The owners of this motel need an attitude adjustment!! The wifi worked ok, not the fastest but it was good enough to make reservations elsewhere for the rest of our weekend!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank LiveForTravel13
judy h, Owner at I-84 Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

This person obviously had an ax to grind , you read all our other reviews on line and they are good. We have never had fleas in any of our rooms and our bedspreads and blankets and pillows are washed regularly. Are rooms are very clean, l have the best housekeepers they take pride in their work. No fleas in idaho in the winter and no fleas on us

Travelers also viewed these Caldwell hotels
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
#2 of 3 in Caldwell
Wild Rose Manor Bed & Breakfast

Been to I-84 Motor Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about I-84 Motor Inn

Address: 505 Hannibal St, Caldwell, ID 83605-2620
Location: United States > Idaho > Caldwell
Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Caldwell
Price Range: $75 - $90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — I-84 Motor Inn 2*
Conveniently located off Exit 28 on I-84 in Caldwell, ID. Best rates in Caldwell featuring Free WiFi & Parking. Dog-Friendly Single and Family Rooms Available. Daily Room Cleanings + Air Conditioning New managers want to make sure guests enjoy their stay! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your I-84 Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
I-84 Motor Inn Caldwell, Idaho