“Closed”

Description: In the old Perkins Restaurant location
Caldwell, Idaho, United States
“Closed”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The Magic Recipe is now closed. The reviews weren't bad, but for some reason it has closed. I don't have any more to say, but you won't let me submit.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Spoons1970

Groveland, California
“Won't be back”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food was very disappointing and did not seem too fresh. I had lunch and my husband had breakfast. His eggs were like rubber, however, he said his French toast was very good. The service was fast and friendly. The decor is dated. Nothing here worth going back for. Every restaurant has off days but I can tell the food quality does not meet my expectations. My husband agrees and he is not as particular.

• Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Yummy homestyle cooking”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Dinner was wonderful and they have the cutest and amazing little bread loafs that are served with dinner. My companion had chicken fried steak to which I had a small bite and the country gravy was the best I have had in years, looking forward to going back for breakfast!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SweetlyTammi
Middleton, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like Denny's only a little better.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Not sure if I will ever go back. It was like going to Denny's only a little better. If you have been on the road all day and don't know Caldwell its decent. I would risk the drive downtown to Mr's V it's just down the road.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank John F
medford
“Really good food for the price”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We mostly ate breakfast here. We thought the prices very reasonable. There was a large selection to choose from. Food was prepared the way we liked it. Crispy bacon, potatoes (country style) lightly crisped and not drenched in oil. Eggs done just right. We had clam chowder one night. It was okay, not enough clam taste for us. We ate hear several time during out week stay around Christmas.

• Visited December 2012