La Quinta Inn Caldwell
$144
$64
$64
$59
Shilo Inns Nampa(Nampa)(Great Value!)
$120
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn(Nampa)
$72
SleepInn
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesour entire staystay there againcomplimentary breakfastchecking infresh fruitpetfreewayidaholinensinns
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Cashmere, Washington, USA
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped here on the way during our drive with reservations to stay the night. This really really needs an update, and possibly a location change. It's just not up the standard I've come to expect from LaQuinta. The roof had large tarps on it to stop leaks, and the exterior looked like it was going to fall apart and hadn't been painted in a long long while. That wasn't even the best part - there were three police cars out front and they had someone in cuffs sitting on the curb when we pulled up. When I went in the lobby it looked ok, except for the fact it all smelled like cigarettes. We decided that we needed to go elsewhere. I would not recommend this location at all. They said they cancelled my reservation at the desk, but when I checked the next day they hadn't - I'm sure I'm going to be up for a battle to get those charges removed. Extremely disappointed.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

After staying at the brand new, incredibly nice Twin Falls La Quinta during the first leg of our trip, I expected much more from this one. I'd say it's on par with a Roadway Inn.

Complaints: wifi didn't work at all, bathroom was dimly lit, bathroom door handle was falling off, hallways were dingy, carpet was dirty, the whole place just felt really dated.

Praises: they let me bring my dog, breakfast was great, bed was very comfortable, it's right off the highway, staff was friendly

In my opinion, when you slap a La Quinta logo on a place like this, it really cheapens the brand.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Sisters
Reviewed February 5, 2013

From the water bottles and popcorn given to us at the Reception Desk, and Rice Krispie Treat in the room to the excellent breakfast, we could not have been happier with our stay. The rooms and property were clean and well maintained. An overall wonderful experience!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family