“Money well worth the price, wasn't let down with the amenities and service.”

Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Burley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Logan, Utah
“Money well worth the price, wasn't let down with the amenities and service.”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

What a charming place! We stayed in the suite (which wasn't much more than a regular room) and watched tv on a screen that was as large as a football field! The bed was comfortable, clean and relaxing. Even though it is an older hotel, there was a lot of details - like the sanitizing wipes by all the remotes and fresh fruit at the front desk. The free breakfast in the morning was a great spread - something for everyone. I liked the waffles while my husband couldn't get enough of the warm biscuits and gravy. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi were surrounded by a beautiful courtyard. My husband and I weren't let down. It was worth the price we paid.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Black Forest, Colorado
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We stayed in the Best Western in Burley, Idaho for 3 nights while visiting nearby family. It is a very nice motel. The rooms were enormous, with a king bed, a full couch, and a table and chairs. Plenty of room for us and 2 big dogs. The bedding an bathroom are especially nice. My only complaints were the construction on the road the motel is on, that our coffee was not ever replenished, no guide for the TV, and no fridge or microwave.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
utah
Reviewed July 5, 2010

When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by extremely friendly and helpful front desk staff. Not a rude word or look at all. All smiles and very welcoming.

I got to my room and it was updated, clean but very small with 2 queen beds. It was kind of awkward to mover around. Also since we were on the top floor and the doors are all outside entry, you could here everyone pounded on the stairs or kids running on the balcony. After awhile, the everyone went to their rooms and everything was quiet. I went to get some fast food and came back and their were teen girls in the outdoor pool. While the pool was not right by my room, I could hear them clear as a bell and they were screaming and carrying on. I was okay with it till it came to pool closing time. They still did not leave.

Now I should have called the front desk, but I didn't. It's just not my way and I had to stay up a bit to do some work, even though the girls were annoying me. Around 12 I went to sleep and I think just a little before then, the girls went to bed too.

Now I took a survey and it asked if I would stay here again. I said no. Because of the noise. Also that I would not recommend it to my colleagues, because I know we all work hard and need our rest.

Well a couple of days after taking the survey the manager writes me an email stating she will refund my money. I was shocked. In a good way. I did not ask for this and wouldn't ever, but I was so happy to see that this hotel actually does care about their customers.

So NOW I DO RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL! Except for the noise, this place is great. The treehouse by my room was a plus. So if you go to Burley, stay here.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank silver67impala2
Dallas, TX
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Friendly desk staff. Very pretty, well-maintained grounds with beautiful large pool. I had a room on the second floor overlooking pool which was large, clean, and quiet, except when kids in pool were having too much fun. Room had nice TV, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, but no frig or microwave. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept in this trip. One of the nicer, reasonably priced hotels I've stayed in this summer.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Can't miss in Burley, Idaho. Have stayed many times and it's consistent.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed September 17, 2009

The last time I stayed at this property was 12 years ago. I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed again. Room was clean and comfy. Bed was nearly perfect with comfort. Easy checkin and checkout and friendly front desk staff. I'll stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed October 23, 2008

We stayed here after an unexpected October snowstorm caused a hitch in our travel plans. The room was clean and fairly comfortable, and for the price I thought it was fairly good. However, there were a couple of things that others might want to know before checking in. First, this is one of the noisiest motels I have ever stayed in. I felt like we could hear it anytime anyone in our entire building shut their door. Also, though I realize the snowfall was unexpected the stairs climbing up to the room were really treacherous. The staff warned us, but this might be a heads up for anyone who has any kind of mobility issue and is planning on staying there in the winter. Overall though, it was a warm and safe place to sleep after a seriously crazy day.

• Liked — Clean and comfortable
  • Disliked — The noise level
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Burley
#4 of 4 in Burley
Tops Motel
Tops Motel
#2 of 2 in Heyburn

Been to Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center? Share your experiences!