“Clean, comfortable, and family friendly”

Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Burley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is one of the nicer hotels we've stayed in. Our room was large, clean, and comfortable. What we really liked was how the pool has a 2 feet area blocked off from the rest of the pool which was perfect for our 2 year old to swim in. Breakfast was delicious with sausage and scrambled eggs, along with other things. We liked that they had Disney Channel since another Best Western we stayed at the next day didn't have anything really child friendly to watch. The bed was also very comfortable. We would stay there again. Getting a 10% discount at Perkin's Restaurant, adjacent to the hotel was also a plus.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
bwbi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Sidfamily from SLC Utah. "Clean, comfortable, and family friendly" -- It's easy to have a good time in Burley, -- just stay with us, like you did. Thanks!! When kids are happy, mamas happy. When mamas happy - well, ya know the rest....... It's not too far here from there, you're welcome back anytime.
Thanks for the comments - I'll pass them along.

Happy Summer Travels,

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had been traveling for nearly 12 hours with our pets when we arrived at the Best Western in Burley, Idaho. We didn't know what to expect. The hotel was great. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and tastefully decorated. There was plenty of room for our pets. The grounds are well kept and there are activities for children (pool, volleyball court, etc.) if we travel this way again, we will stay here.

Room Tip: A first floor room is better as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
bwbi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Our new friend from Arizona -- Thanks for stopping -- sounds like you had a nice time in our village. Can't wait to see you again some time. I'll pass your comments along to those who really deserve them!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

For the first time, we left an overnight bag in the room. When we discovered the oversight later that evening after arriving home, we called the motel and left a message for the Manager of the Cleaning Crew. The bag was located and shipped "overnight delivery" the next day. The Manager called us with the "tracking number". She obviously cared. The bag arrived with everything intact.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gil, thanks so much for staying. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. I'll pass your kind comments along to those who deserve them. Have a great summer.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We found this hotel to have great prices, a caring staff, and terrific accommodations. My husband and I will definitely stay in Burley, Idaho when we are on our way to Bozeman, Mt. We visit family at least once a year there. Thank you Best Western Plus for a nice visit at your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwbi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Carol -- Thanks for your visit. We appreciate you stopping in on a busy summer weekend. We'll look forward to you next visit.

Have a great summer.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

There are all sorts of things to do in and around Burley ID, camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, waterskiing, snowskiing just to name a few. It really is a lovely place to visit...or to live, I spent my first thirty three years there and I am so very glad I did as I would not be the person I am today had I not grown up in that area of Idaho. Most of my family is still there and would never dream of leaving because they seem to enjoy it very much...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jesse V -- Cheers -- glad you love Burley and were able to come back, visit and enjoy your stay here. Come and stay anytime you get the Burley itch. I'm sure Burley misses one of it's sons when your away.

Have a great summer and Happy Travels

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The grounds were well kept, lovely gardens, and very clean. The staff was helpful and kind. I would stay here again. It was after a long and tiresome drive that we found this Best Western. I'd never heard of a Best Western Plus, but this was certainly a plus for us. The shower was a nice and refreshing one with coffee for us in the morning! We were in the back part of the property, so it was also very quiet. As a female traveling, I felt very safe. Thank you Best Western Plus!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwbi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Tina - Thank you so much for your comments. we appreciate so much your visit and are glad you enjoyed our little oasis in southern Idaho. I'll pass your kind comments along to our staff who so appreciate people like you noticing their efforts.

Cheers and Happy Travels

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We arrived at midnight after 10 hours of driving and 6 hours of exploring the Grand Teton National Park, on a very long day on our way out of Yellowstone. The woman staffing the front desk was friendly and helpful, which was wonderful since I was so tired. The lobby smelled like old cigarette smoke, which made me worry about the rooms, but our non-smoking room smelled just fine. Unfortunately, my husband had read the hotel listing wrong and this hotel only had 2 queen beds or 1 queen and 1 sofabed, not the 2 queens and a sofabed he expected, but that is his fault, not the hotel's fault. We were just too tired to keep going on to find a hotel for 5, and they were willing to let us cram into the room (which was small for a 2 queen room - we were glad we only brought small tote bags in from the car and no suitcases). The room was clean, had Pantene as the shampoo/conditioner/lotion brand, and had reasonably comfortable beds. The hand towels and kleenex box were in the separate toilet/shower room, not by the sink, which I think is strange, as I needed both while my kids had locked the door to the toilet. Once we were in bed at around 12:30, there were people talking loudly, so I was unable to fall asleep until sometime after 1 am. Then, shortly after I fell asleep, at around 1:30 am, our room's phone rang two times, waking me up. I didn't get around to answering it, so I have no idea what happened there - maybe the front desk was calling to ask those people to pipe down and they got the wrong room. Thank everything, none of the children woke up, so I was able to fall asleep again relatively quickly, but that was really not what I had wanted to encounter when I was already only going to be getting about 5.5 hours of sleep before hitting the road again.

The included breakfast was okay. The eggs were terrible, but the waffles were decent. The coffee required ample sugar to remedy it but turned out fine after it was sugared up. If I had it to do over I'd splurge on the Perkins that is attached - they do offer a 10% coupon for that.

In short: Pros: Clean rooms, friendly staff. Cost matches what you get. Also, the pool looked nice - we just didn't have time to try it out. Cons: thin walls, small rooms, so-so breakfast.

We can recommend the hotel, especially for the price, just bring earplugs and, if your budget allows, plan breakfast at Perkins.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
bwbi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

oh oh oh --- so sorry about the imperfect stay. Please come back so we can restore your confidence in us. So sorry about your loud neighbors. Our walls are cinderblock so they must have really been noisy. Thanks so much for staying and providing feedback.

Happy Travels

John Webster

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Burley
#1 of 2 in Heyburn
Tops Motel
Tops Motel
#2 of 2 in Heyburn

Been to Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center? Share your experiences!