“Not bad place.”

Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Burley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Well I have stayed here before. This time. My room they had me in so called been cleaned. So they checked me into that room. I got my key and went to the room and checked to make sure it was so called cleaned. Well so I checked it out. But they didn't clean it that well. Checked the bathroom and it wasn't cleaned at all. Some lazy head had pee all over the seat. You left it up and and watch it run. No I didn't touch it with my hands you use your shoe to do the dirty work for sure. So went and asked them if they have a cleaner room are was that the cleanest they have. They said they could have someone come clean it are move me. Well I asked to be moved to another room. I don't think you want me to stand there and watch them clean it. I would make them clean the hole room over again. Then I checked my other room and it was clean. So just check all rooms you check into first for cleanest.

• Stayed: November 2012
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We have stayed here at the Best Western in Burley on several occasions. It is a perfect stopping place for us when we travel cross country by automobile. We always look forward to our stay here and having dinner at the Perkins Restaurant that is part of the hotel. The 10 % food discount is a nice touch as is the wonderful free breakfast in the hotel.
The room we stayed in this last stay appears to have been upgraded. The beds were very comfortable and the flat screen TV and strong wi-fi signal were a bonus. Our room also had a microwave, a coffee maker and small refrigerator which was very nice.
The wonderful and helpful staff here is the real bonus for the traveler. The M&M candy machine activated by the staff is a nice touch too.
We really enjoy our stays her and look forward to a return trip soon.

Room Tip: This is a wonderful place to spend the night.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I travel a lot between Colorado and Washington. We have family in burley as well. I look forward to staying here cause the people at the front desk are so nice. The rooms are always clean and the beds, oh so soft and just what a aching back needs after a long day on the road. The pool is nice, and I love the big court yard. It's quiet at night it's always a problem for me to sleep at hotels when I travel, but here I always go out like a light. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Polite and attentive receptionists, smartly decorated with a nice courtyard and a real sand beach volleyball court. The room was huge and well furnished. However, we did find a pair of bluejeans behind the sofa, and the shower curtain rod had been pulled from the wall on both ends so the curtain drooped and could not keep water from leaking onto the floor. The folks at reception were as surprised as we were. In spite of this, if we are in Burley, Idaho, again, we would consider staying here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was day 7 on our motorcycle trip from NH to CA. It was so hot we stopped here for the night.
The room was very nice, clean and roomy. We faced the courtyard and pool. It was nice to have an outdoors pool and we really enjoyed it. Breakfast was also very good in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went past Twin Falls on our way to Jackson, Wy. and ended up here. It was hot and there was a pool.

Stay in Twin Falls, though, there aren't really any restaurants in Burley.

The service was mediocre, she seemed uninterested in us (we had traveled over 400 miles by motorcycle that day) and when I asked for a room near the pool, we were put as far down that corridor as possible and far away from the pool. They were not full.

The room was nice, The bed was a King and comfy though.

And the best part is they serve a hearty breakfast!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool are the best as they are interior from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Beautiful Hotel, Great courtyard with trees & picnic tables. Full free breakfast including about anything you cold want, and very friendly staff. Overall a great experience. It was quiet and peacfull located next to some good resteraunts and the only place I would consider staying in Burley when I return.

Room Tip: A little spendy but well worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Burley
Tops Motel
Tops Motel
#2 of 2 in Heyburn
Albion Bed and Breakfast

Been to Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center? Share your experiences!