“Overall a good hotel but...”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Burley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Burley
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Overall a good hotel with a few caveats - we asked for a quiet room away from the freeway but were given one facing same. We were assured the room was sound proof - but we still could hear some trucks passing by. Staff were friendly.

Room was clean and comfortable and we had a good sleep - but no mini-fridge or microwave - ended up packing our cooler with bags of ice! Okay TV with a good selection of channels.

There was also the small 'market' by the front desk.

The indoor pool and spa were nice - we used both - but no jets operating in spa - still nice for relaxing.

Breakfast was good, same hot items as other FF Inns (sausage, eggs) and the proverbial waffle makers! Coffee was good and all items fresh.

Room Tip: Insist on a room away from freeway!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SeaG37

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Making a drive from Salt Lake to Boise, but just can't make it all the way? Stay at the Fairfield Inn in Burley. I've stayed at this property several times and have found the experience from check-in to check-out to be exemplary. The Front Desk staff are warm and efficient, the rooms are clean, up-to-date and spacious, and breakfast is excellent. Take a dip in the pool or sit by the fire and enjoy a fresh cookie and visit with fellow travelers. Right off I-84 and close to area restaurants. All the comforts of a Marriott property with a small-town feel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Patsy & Dave from the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Top notch customer service!
There's a free in-room wifi (no password needed), the rooms are very clean with coffee maker, a desk where you can plug in different electronics, a sofa bed, a kitchen sink with cabinets, a hairdryer, radio clock, iron board. the breakfast is okay (oatmeal, scrambled eggs, biscuits, pork sausages), there's also an indoor pool & soda vending machines on each floor, ice maker.
There is just this funny smell in the morning when you go out of the FREE parking lot :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a 2 yr old & my baby there & it was great. Raylene @ the front desk was awesome. In fact everyone was super nice, even the housekeepers. The pool was a tad chilly for a 2 yr old but she swam through the teeth chatter. The place is very clean. The breakfast had lots of stuff, waffles (big sized & little ones for kids), biscuits & gravy, fruit cups, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cereal (3 kinds), milk, juice, bagels, muffins, apples, bananas, microwave breakfast sandwiches, plus more I'm forgetting. It was quite good, even for children.
The hotel owner apparently owns the little children's store downtown too. It's a cute little store with baby gear, clothes & lots of toys & games. My 2 yr old loved running around in there & looking at everything. Especially the princess dresses... ;)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family and I were in town for a funeral of a very close family member, as we were not sure if we would decide to stay with relatives or rent a room at our time of travel we arrived late in the evening we had absolutly no problem getting a room with no reservation and they were even very accomidating to our request for our rooms location. The room and hotel its self were cleae and comfortable, I liked the market where you can buy snacks/drinks from the front desk opposed to the vending machines in most hotels, they also had a nice continental breakfast. I liked how clean and spacious their pool/spa area was as well. The staff were very nice, helpful and I think one of the things that impressed me the most was that they are honest, I noticed when I got back to my home time I had forgotten something very valubale in the room when I checked out.I called right away the person I talked to checked for me immediatly and informed me they had it at the front desk for me and they let my relative go pick it up for me. The only thing for me that was a negative was that the pillows were too soft for my tastes. I would definalty stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Anna R
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a business trip and had no expectations about the hotel. This one however exceeded my expectations for the area. Clean, friendly and comfortable. Location is nice as it is near many restaurants and staff gave recommendations. We were able to walk to a good Mexican place and grab a decent meal.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ahpal
Reviewed January 29, 2013

checked into yet another hotel expecting to sleep on a pad of concrete i was so surprised that the bed was do nice and comfortable I was so grateful. The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was ok no protein except for the hard boiled eggs but we were informed that the equipment needed to add items to the menu had been ordered and they will be expanding the breakfast buffet. In total it was a very pleasent experiance and I will be going back soon.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room facing the parking lot the other side faces the freeway
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank katie w
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burley
Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
Budget Motel
Budget Motel
#4 of 4 in Burley
Oregon Trail Motel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Burley? Share your experiences!