“Was Very impressed”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Burley
Jerome, Idaho
“Was Very impressed”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family and I were in town for a funeral of a very close family member, as we were not sure if we would decide to stay with relatives or rent a room at our time of travel we arrived late in the evening we had absolutly no problem getting a room with no reservation and they were even very accomidating to our request for our rooms location. The room and hotel its self were cleae and comfortable, I liked the market where you can buy snacks/drinks from the front desk opposed to the vending machines in most hotels, they also had a nice continental breakfast. I liked how clean and spacious their pool/spa area was as well. The staff were very nice, helpful and I think one of the things that impressed me the most was that they are honest, I noticed when I got back to my home time I had forgotten something very valubale in the room when I checked out.I called right away the person I talked to checked for me immediatly and informed me they had it at the front desk for me and they let my relative go pick it up for me. The only thing for me that was a negative was that the pillows were too soft for my tastes. I would definalty stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anna R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a business trip and had no expectations about the hotel. This one however exceeded my expectations for the area. Clean, friendly and comfortable. Location is nice as it is near many restaurants and staff gave recommendations. We were able to walk to a good Mexican place and grab a decent meal.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Ahpal
Eagle, Idaho
Reviewed January 29, 2013

checked into yet another hotel expecting to sleep on a pad of concrete i was so surprised that the bed was do nice and comfortable I was so grateful. The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was ok no protein except for the hard boiled eggs but we were informed that the equipment needed to add items to the menu had been ordered and they will be expanding the breakfast buffet. In total it was a very pleasent experiance and I will be going back soon.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room facing the parking lot the other side faces the freeway
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank katie w
United States
Reviewed January 6, 2013

After a long day's drive, a warm, welcoming hotel with an immaculate room is just what a weary traveler desires. This is exactly what I found at Fairfield Inn, Burley. The pleasing decor, comfortable bed, complimentary wireless access and delicious breakfast buffet made it even better. I'll definitely be staying here again and will recommend it to others!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This was your typical, near the interstate, chain hotel. I am giving it a "very good" rating as opposed to "average" due to fact that the hotel is relatively new and the breakfast is pretty darn good. We stayed 2 nights in November 2012 and the hotel was maybe 10% occupied. The rooms were clean as was the entire hotel which may be due to the low occupancy and age of the property. The continental breakfast was impressive compared to many other higher priced hotels we have stayed at. The location is convenient, between the interstate and "downtown" Burley. The only minor issue was the speed (or lack of) the elevator.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have family in Burley so we have opportunity to stay there quite often. The Fairfield is the only place I will stay (other than taking my RV and staying at the Heyburn RV Park). It is the newest, most modern hotel in town. Cleanliness is a big factor when I choose a hotel and the Fairfield meets these standards. There is a nice indoor pool/jacuzzi and workout room. The complimentary breakfast is a definite plus as there are very few decent places in Burley to eat. The staff is friendly and helpful (especially the lady to was recently attending the breakfast bar - very helpful)!

My one quirk with the Fairfield is the high rates. Our recent rate was $139/night which is more than I have paid for any of the hotels we traveled to this year including Boise, Pocatello, St. George, Cedar City and Anaheim.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed October 7, 2012

An immaculate hotel with a hot buffet breakfast at a good price. Friendly staff. Ample parking. A little difficult to find...it is located directly behind the Best Western. There are several fast food restaurants located nearby and a Perkins which is a five minute walk from the hotel. As a previous reviewer mentioned it was their first time at a Fairfield, it was also our first time. Based on our experiences at this Fairfield, we will try them again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burley
Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
#1 of 2 in Heyburn
Tops Motel
Tops Motel
#2 of 2 in Heyburn

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Burley? Share your experiences!