“Great Mexican food”

El Caporal
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Burley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 19, 2013

There were four of us and we each ordered something different. The food was really good and very authentic. The service was great and they had Negra Modelo on tap which I've never seen before. The prices are very reasonable, and you won't go away hungry. The next time we're in Burley, ID and want mexican food, this is where we'll go. It's not far from the freeway either.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews and decided to try it. I was glad I did and will eat here again while in town this week.
Guess if I had to say something negative it would be the portions are huge. ...which is a positive especially when the food is good as it is here

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Great food just off freeway. Will be back. Moderate prices. Chile Rellano was wonderful. Food is fresh. Service is good. Sweet.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

On the road and needed to stop for lunch. Great choice. Excellent service and food was above average. Will definitely come this way again! Gracias El Caporal!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I normally don't go to Mexican restaurants as often as I go to other types of restaurants, but the food here is certainly exceptional. And it's well worth the visit if you're in Burley. The food was brought out to me in a timely manner. And the enchiladas, beans and rice were all very tasty. It's my opinion that the food here is better than the food at most other Mexican restaurants.

Been to El Caporal? Share your experiences!