“Bland Semi Home-made food”
Review of Morey's Steakhouse

Morey's Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Burley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Cold food, long wait, tender beef. The canned corn, mix made gravy, over breaded chicken fried steak. It was all very bland.

I judge a steakhouse by the necessity of steak sauce, if I have to have "A1" brought to my table, the place is a failure.

1  Thank EddyDoe
There are newer reviews for Morey's Steakhouse

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The nice waitstaff couldn't make up for the terrible food. Bland, greasy, just not good food. We had our kids with us ( 2 yr old & baby) & they were very accommodating to kids/ babies. But the food, ugh, just not good food. It required pepto afterward if I divulge. The place was clean, the restrooms clean, the staff was so so nice, the service was slow, however I would never recommend it to anyone to eat there.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had the $24.99 blackened prime rib with a loaded baked potato. my boys had mac and cheese and pasta alfredo with veggies and tater tots. we shared the fried pickle spears for an appetizer. our server Melissa was very prompt and attentive. there were kids menus and crayons for my sons, and cups with lids. my prime rib was one of the best I've ever had. i ordered it medium rare, and the cajun seasoning made it absolutely amazing. probably the best/nicest restaurant in Burley that I'm aware of. absolutely will be back.

2  Thank TCobb
Reviewed July 1, 2012

It's not bad - but I'd rather cook at home, the view of the river however, is great! Lunch time buffet is not unlike a senior center.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Menu selection was great, food quality excellent. Bar service poured a mean drink!