“Nice people, bland food”
Review of Morey's Steakhouse

Morey's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Burley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Nice people, bland food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The nice waitstaff couldn't make up for the terrible food. Bland, greasy, just not good food. We had our kids with us ( 2 yr old & baby) & they were very accommodating to kids/ babies. But the food, ugh, just not good food. It required pepto afterward if I divulge. The place was clean, the restrooms clean, the staff was so so nice, the service was slow, however I would never recommend it to anyone to eat there.

Montgomery Village, Maryland
“wow! this place is amazing.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had the $24.99 blackened prime rib with a loaded baked potato. my boys had mac and cheese and pasta alfredo with veggies and tater tots. we shared the fried pickle spears for an appetizer. our server Melissa was very prompt and attentive. there were kids menus and crayons for my sons, and cups with lids. my prime rib was one of the best I've ever had. i ordered it medium rare, and the cajun seasoning made it absolutely amazing. probably the best/nicest restaurant in Burley that I'm aware of. absolutely will be back.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank TCobb
idaho
“Meh'”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

It's not bad - but I'd rather cook at home, the view of the river however, is great! Lunch time buffet is not unlike a senior center.

Visited July 2012
Anaheim, California
“Great menu and staff”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Menu selection was great, food quality excellent. Bar service poured a mean drink!

Visited June 2012
Paul
“Good ambience”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The ambience is great and the staff is friendly. I have been half a dozen times and I have yet to be happy with my entree. The quality is not worth the price.