“Not the best emal”

Jackson's Kountry Korner
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Buhl
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not the best emal”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

While I was staying at the Oregon Trail Motel in Buhl Idaho, I asked one of the housekeepers if they knew of a Mom & Pop place to eat and they recommended Jackson's. I rode my motorcycle down there and it did fit the bill for Mom & Pop. I ordered the country fried steak meal off the menu, but the waitress said it was on special tonight, but in smaller portions. I am glad I got the smaller portion, because it was bad. Gravy was like wallpaper paste, steak not that tasty and roll was cold. Oh well, live and learn. May have been better for breakfast

• Visited September 2013

Kaysville, Utah
“Good-ole-boy country cooking - the best!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been eating here for YEARS - me 10 years, my husbands family for over 35. It's just good old fashion American fare. I don't know if their Hamburgers taste so good after working out on the farm all day, or they are just good, but they are GOOD! Their tots are great and a lot of our kids love the fries. Falls Brand is a bacon local to the area and it is great. That's all they use here.

Their morning Biscuits and Gravy are second to none.

The staff treats you like family.

They have daily specials but they go fast.

No internet, WIFI, TV's with sports - just good old fashioned talk to each other during a meal good.

• Visited September 2013
Bremerton, Washington
“Nice small town diner”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place is what you think of a nice hometown diner where locals go to eat, these are some of the places we like to search out because alot of them serve great food. I had a chefs salad and it was very delicious. My only issue was that salad was the only healthy choice on the menu they didn't have any fruit or any other lighter healthier choices. All my friend thought thier food was pretty good and there were no complaints. A few even had leftovers as the portions seemed plenty. We will sure stop in here next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2013
New Hampshire
“Nice little restaurant serving hearty meals”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We actually visited this restaurant twice during our time in Buhl. We were looking for a place to eat a rather late supper after a busy day of shopping and exploring, and found Jackson's to be a good place to do just that. We had three little kids in our group, and it was easy to find something they would enjoy. A large corner booth accommodated the three kids plus four adults.

We enjoyed the food -- nothing out of the ordinary, but nicely done, and the french fries were homemade -- enough that we returned the next morning for breakfast. If you're looking for a quick yet good meal in Buhl, you will want to stop at Jackson's.

Visited April 2013
Layton, Utah
“Great stop for breakfast”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had breakfast here on the recommendation of Rick at Oregon Trail Motel. It was all he said. We were there on a Sunday morning. The greeter and server treated us like we were the locals who filled the place. It seemed like everyone else knew each other. We felt very welcomed and, as a bonus, the country food was delicious. You will enjoy a meal there!

Visited October 2012