“just gets better”

120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“just gets better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

we hadn't been to the hot springs in years and what a suprize we were in for....the buildings are totally modernized, the private pools all remodeled...the whole place has gotten a facelift. we had been here to check it out on the way home from twin falls, and decided it was so cool, we came back to spend the night.. we got the camping dome, the furthest from the pools. they have a trolley to haul all your belongings to the dome. we had alot...there are 6 pads in the dome, 2 space heaters, lights and electricity..perfect. we sat at our private picnic table and drank wine and played cards..this is great, since we have been inside (winter) for toooo many months now. we had a soak, and a private pool is included in the dome price. the dome was toasty as can be, and the river rocked us to sleep. in the morning we had another soak..and off we went. a perfect night, can't wait to do it again. the staff is wonderful. i had alot of questions, and they very nicely, answered all of them.

Visited March 2013

Meridian, ID
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Place! - just a few minor issues...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My sister and I stayed here for a little getaway. I have been to many hot springs in Idaho, and this was the nicest I've seen. The buildings and pools are all very clean. I know many people are concerned about the sulfur smell of many natural hot springs, but you really had to sniff to notice any. The outdoor pools range nicely in both temperature and depth, allowing for swimming or just soaking. We were very comfortable on a February day. The poolside changing rooms and lockers (which don't actually lock) are also clean and convenient. There are private pools for rent, but we did not use them. They also have massages available.
There are four domes available if you spend the night. The furnished ones looked very nice, but being avid tent campers, we opted for the 'camping dome.' It is very basic, which we expected. It has a carpeted floor (And yes, it's heated!!) two clip-on lights (one was burnt out) a space heater, a fan, and six camping pads. This was all exactly as advertised. The problem was that the zipper which closes the door flap was completely broken. We were given a single clamp (like a big clothespin) to keep the flap from blowing open. Several of the window/skylights had also lost their seals. Needless to say, since we had food in the dome, we were very concerned that we would be visited by creatures in the night.
Without that concern, we would have had a great night. The camping pads were comfortable, and between the space heater and the heated floor, we were very cozy even though it snowed.
We also drove through the campground the next day and it looked very nice, except being next to the highway.
If you come for the day, you will not be disappointed. If you spend the night - splurge and get a furnished dome.
They also have an alligator.

Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“20th Anniversary was really Miracle :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I work hard for my money and don't have a lot of it to waste so when I was planning my 20th Wedding Anniversary Surprise - I did a lot of research online and by phone. When I came across Miracle Hot Springs (they should add "and Resort) I was a bit skeptical. I really had no idea that Buhl had anything to offer a traveler on vacation. I found these guys via Google; then their website and then their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MiracleHotSprings). Once I saw how affordable it was to stay in one of their wonderful GeoDomes, I started getting excited. Then when I looked through some of the pictures folks have posted, I thought, really? Can it be that good? The answer is a resounding YES! The Owners and staff are knowledgeable and accomodating. The facilities are immaculate including all restrooms and showers and the Geo-Domes are simply wonderful, spacious and have heated floors. We took the smallest model the first night and then upgraded to a Queen-dome the second night. Both were fantastic. This place is only 90 minutes from our home and we now know the drive, even to go for a couple hours is worth it. We intend to rent the whole place for our son's birthday in June.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank eugeboy_at_LARGE
Eagle, Idaho
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“much needed relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

It had been a while since i had been to the hot springs. They have made many improvements to the private baths. It was just what we needed after the weeks long of single didget weather and the inversion. Just a little over an hour away from Boise it truly was a relaxing oasis. i would recomend it to everyone. The staff was very friendly. NO pets allowed. lots of parking. and the price was just right.

Visited January 2013
Layton, Utah
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Miracle Hot Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the drive from Buhl to the hot springs. When there we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. There are several pools from hot to warm and even one with a chess board set up to use while bathing. We also rented a private pool for an hour. That was nice also. The water temperature can be adjusted by you. We needed to cool ours down a little.

Visited October 2012