“20th Anniversary was really Miracle :)”

Miracle Hot Springs
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Buhl
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I work hard for my money and don't have a lot of it to waste so when I was planning my 20th Wedding Anniversary Surprise - I did a lot of research online and by phone. When I came across Miracle Hot Springs (they should add "and Resort) I was a bit skeptical. I really had no idea that Buhl had anything to offer a traveler on vacation. I found these guys via Google; then their website and then their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MiracleHotSprings). Once I saw how affordable it was to stay in one of their wonderful GeoDomes, I started getting excited. Then when I looked through some of the pictures folks have posted, I thought, really? Can it be that good? The answer is a resounding YES! The Owners and staff are knowledgeable and accomodating. The facilities are immaculate including all restrooms and showers and the Geo-Domes are simply wonderful, spacious and have heated floors. We took the smallest model the first night and then upgraded to a Queen-dome the second night. Both were fantastic. This place is only 90 minutes from our home and we now know the drive, even to go for a couple hours is worth it. We intend to rent the whole place for our son's birthday in June.

1  Thank eugeboy_at_LARGE

Reviewed January 28, 2013

It had been a while since i had been to the hot springs. They have made many improvements to the private baths. It was just what we needed after the weeks long of single didget weather and the inversion. Just a little over an hour away from Boise it truly was a relaxing oasis. i would recomend it to everyone. The staff was very friendly. NO pets allowed. lots of parking. and the price was just right.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the drive from Buhl to the hot springs. When there we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. There are several pools from hot to warm and even one with a chess board set up to use while bathing. We also rented a private pool for an hour. That was nice also. The water temperature can be adjusted by you. We needed to cool ours down a little.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We just got back from a couple days of camping at Miracle with a church group and are very pleased with the experience. The new remodel is fantastic -- the kids and adults had a great time swimming and soaking. If you spring for a private pool -- and you should -- get a VIP pool if one's open, the extra space is nice.

We didn't have any trouble in the campground. It's cozy, grassy and shady, right on Salmon Falls Creek. Lots of room for campfires. The bathrooms are well-maintained (showers are available at the pools). Only downside is it's right next to the highway, so there is some traffic noise. I still think it's a better camping value than the other two hot spring resorts in the area. (For you RVers, sites 1-3 and 5-7 are the shadiest, with 1-3 being closest to the bathrooms.)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My sweetie and I stopped at Miracle to work some kinks out of arthritic bodies, and as usual enjoyed our stay. The four swimming pools are not large -- no "deep end" in any of them. They are kept at different temperatures. The lowest temperature is in the large pool. We have not rented one of the private pools -- yet! The remodel added nice dressing rooms, restrooms, showers, and lockers. The water is clean, soft, and odorless, and flows through the pools so it's constantly renewed. A couple of the pools even have waterproof chess sets. The picnic area is clean and inviting. So pack swimsuits and a lunch and make a day of it! (Except on Sundays - closed then.)