We stayed here 3/28/14. Ended up with a jaccuzi and fireplace suite which was great. Very nice furnishings and decor. The bed was comfortable too. The jacuzzi tub was big and spacious and felt wonderful and the fireplace next to it was very romantic! The only thing we didn't like about this place, was the long, long, long, long walk from the casino down this really long skinny hall all the way to the end. Which, I guess that was all they had left. The good thing about this though,was that it wasn't very noisy because we were the last ones down on the end! We had fun in the casino, we lost a lot, but won some of it back! The Springs restaurant was nice, and we got a seat by the windows overlooking the river. The food was pretty good, and the wait staff were attentive and friendly. Overall the friendliness of ALL the employees was good, which is a plus. Very concerned about you as a guest and making you feel comfortable and like home. All in all, we will continue to take a few trips up there every year to "just get away from it all"!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino And Spa
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Hotel Bonners Ferry
- Best Western Bonners Ferry
- Bonners Ferry Best Western
- Bonners Ferry Casino
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa Bonners Ferry, Idaho