“Just what I wanted”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Just what I wanted”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I like to try new restaurants. So we eat out twice a month as the budget fits. We keep going back to this place and time and time again we leave full. The menu has a good array of tasty food with no MSG.

• Visited June 2014

Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Unfortunately the only Chinese in Bonners Ferry”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I will say, the place is a nice, clean little restaurant. The chicken seemed fresh and tender. The shrimp was good, as well..

However....the sauces on both dishes were just thick and very similar to a bottled sauce. I think the grocery store Chinese bar is just as good, but that isn't saying much.

The egg rolls....disgusting. The breading taste like a fried donut...bad grease flavor, too.

So, overall, just not a real satisfying meal.

Visited April 2014
Sandpoint, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great super duper”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

our family eats here quite a bit, we llove there soup and entrees.. Love how you can order it your way, if you want something special all you have to do is ask..

Visited March 2014
Post Falls, Idaho
“Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We have ate here a couple times. We have family that lives nearby. I really like this place. The lady that runs the place is so kind and funny. If you are in town, you should give this place a try. The food is delicious, and the atmosphere is authentic!

Eureka, Montana, United States
“Authenticially Delicious”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is a great Chinese restaurant. I've been pleased and look forward to dining here whenever I am in Bonners Ferry. Authentic Chinese dishes, great friendly service and reasonable. Be sure to stop in and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2014