“Never again....”
Review of Far North Deli - CLOSED

Far North Deli
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are the small deli with really BIG taste! And we offer more than just lunch with options such as breakfasts, take-n-bake dinners and fresh baked treats. With over forty years of cooking and baking experience, Alison makes all of our soups, salads, baked goods and casseroles from scratch so expect that delicious homemade flavor. She also does catering and artisan cakes for your special occasion.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had been here many times and had even recommended it to several people. We stopped on a weekend and there was only one person working, which should have been a warning. She was friendly enough, but with only one person in line ahead of us, we waited almost 25 minutes for two simple sandwiches. Waiting is not an issue, if the food is good, however, the bread was stale and my husbands sandwich ended up being dog food.
I am not sure what happened, the last time I was here it was not great, but was OK. Not sure I will chance it again.

Blondiemom64, Owner at Far North Deli, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Jeanie, thanks for the honest review and I'm truly sorry for the lack of quality and service you received at my deli. Both issues will be immediately addressed as we strive every day to give our customers the best in every way. If you would please contact me at 208-267-2255, I would like to send you a full refund of your purchase and a free lunch voucher so we can try again!

There are newer reviews for Far North Deli

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Love Far North Deli! Everything is always so fresh and better than homemade. The people are great, the place is sparkling clean, and whatever I need be it something for lunch, a party platter, veggie tray....Alison always comes up with exactly what I want. Give this place a try, you will not be sorry!

1  Thank Jano2819
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Love this place. Don't let the understated exterior fool you. The sandwiches are delicious. I got the Atomic Beef, which was truly the best sandwich I have ever eaten. I topped it off with a black bottom cupcake, which was delicious also. The owner and her staff offer up big city flavor with small town warmth and friendliness.

1  Thank ShineMoore

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and writes review. Making my customers happy is very important to me so I'm glad we scored high with you!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Was passing through Bonners Ferry and stopped by this deli. They have a wonderful variety of sandwiches and wraps. The meat and vegetables were fresh. I got a turkey wrap with their chipolte mayonnaise on it, Yum! The food is great and the owner is very warm and friendly. You can tell that she loves her customers. It was so good that we stopped back by there the next day to take a sandwich to go on our way up to hike Snow Creek Falls. I would highly recommend eating here.

Thank you for selecting Far North Deli on your way through town. We are so glad you enjoyed your lunch and our beautiful town...hope to see you again sometime!