“get a grip; you're in Bonners Ferry”

Kootenai River Brewing Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Kootenai River Brewing Company is a Brewpub located on the Kootenai River in downtown Bonners Ferry. Children are welcome and pets can be on the outside deck. We make and serve at least seven craft beers in our tap room ranging from a light pilsner to a barrel aged stout. We are known for our smoked meats and our fish and chips and burgers.
United States
“get a grip; you're in Bonners Ferry”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

menue, service and quality is much improved. good fish and chips, burgers and yes some salad entrees. best value in bonners!

• Visited May 2014

Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“bad service, mediocre food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went for an after work discussion. Took the waitress 20 min to get our drink order, and appitizers. 40 min later, empty drinks, no food ordered, the waitress seemed shocked that we mite be thirsty and irritated. I could cut some slack on crappy service IF they were busy, but there were only two other tables when we arrived, and not more than three the whole time we were there. When the food came it was bar food, nothing better, nothing special and considering the service.... Waaaay overpriced.
Do yourself a favor and grab a burger at the disgustingly dirty Zips down the road, and grab a 6 pack of Natural lite.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TnT B
Kamiah, Idaho
“Not a place for me!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Dont waste your time! Sat there at the bar for 10 min before I was asked if I wanted a drink. I ordered a beer and the "World Famous fish and chips" it took 10 more min to get my beer and when my meal showed up it was more like fish jerky! Way over cooked and very rubbery in texture. I wont stop again

Georgetown, Texas, United States
“Good food, great beer, unbeatable view!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am a bit late with this review, but wanted to say THANK YOU to KRBC for making the class reunion for the BFHS class of 83 a smashing success! Our menu changed, our number changed, it rained and we needed a tent… No matter what we threw at them, on the absolute busiest weekend in history, KRBC was cool, calm and ready with awesome BBQ, a fire pit, and ice cold beer and live entertainment. I have been coming here since they opened, but only passing through for a quick happy hour while in town, so planning a large party never having eaten the food felt risky, but turned out to be a wonderful experience. I would plan another, and will make it a point to stop in again whenever visiting Bonners Ferry.

• Visited August 2013
Plentywood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The Pesto Salmon is outstanding. Have a pint of Huckleberry Wheat Beer and the meal is complete. Yum! The atmosphere is very pleasant and staff is friendly. Hope to return someday for another couple of pints of Huckleberry Wheat Beer

Visited March 2014