“Deliciosa!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent Mexican food just over the border for us Canadians. My husband Roberto and I stopped on our way down to sandpoint. Excellent tacos and chili rellenos. Very authentic with great taste and flavour. Mario was really friendly and welcoming in typical Mexican fashion. Thanks for the great meal!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

A friend who lives in Bonners Ferry insisted I try Mario's, my wife had eaten there before and raved about it. I had no idea what awaited me, this was some of the best Mexican food I've ever eaten! I have been to Mexico and dined in 4 and 5 star restaurant there and Mario's has the same authentic quality, and handcrafted taste at a fraction of the price. Most places that I go to use prepackaged and pre made items and sauces that are not very authentic but fast and cheap. Since most Mexican restaurant are just trying to sell margaritas and beer their food seems only to be secondary. It was very refreshing to go to a place where every bite was a pleasure. My only regret is that I live almost 400 miles away, so it will be too long in between visit for me.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This Mexican food is the REAL DEAL!. I've had Mexican in Washington State, California, Missouri, and Mexico, and 'Marios' is right there with the best of the best! Real, real, real. This place has all your standard, expected fare plus many items that are not on the menu because they might not appeal to the average diner that lives in the area--tripas, chicharones, lengua, ceviche, etc. If you know what these are, you know you should eat here! All of the food is delicious and simply put, he needs to up his prices. I am always looking for an excuse to go back.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

So much good food There's almost too much to eat. All hand made , best is mario is always around to make shure that your meal is perfect.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Authentic Mexican cuisine by a wonderful Chef! Mario has a talent for creating new dishes and is very generous in sharing a sample to tempt your taste buds. Our short stop ended up being a wonderful evening! Thanks to Mario and his staff.