“great food”

Mugsy's Tavern and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mugsy's is a casual eatery. It features mouth- watering burgers, gourmet salads with a selection of house-made dressings, pasta dishes, local steaks and much more. Here at Mugsy's there is something for everyone! We have a full bar as well as 12 taps featuring beers from all over the North West. Come join us!
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Everyone needs to go in Fridays if you love Prime Rib and their hamburgers are the best. It has a great atmosphere. The service is excellent. In the summer it has a great outdoor area where you can enjoy your meal.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I recently had a meal at Mugsy's - their Pancho Villa Burger, and it was delicious. Wonderful fries on the side and very generous portions of everything. The lovely owner/manager, Danielle, served us but we also got talking to the other staff and they were all so helpful and friendly. Small towns like Bonner's Ferry really need this kind of cozy bistro, complete with a great bar, should you just stop in for a beer from one of their amazing selection - or a very decent glass of wine at a fantastic price. There's a pool table in the back room and an outside terrace for good weather days. We drive through Bonner's fairly often and have tried every single eatery... Mugsy's is by far and away the best pit-stop for great food, drinks and company! Keep up the good work, you guys!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

For the one year that I lived in Creston, BC I drove down to Mugsy's for every ESPN game of my college basketball team (no Creston bar had ESPN). From the very first game the owner and staff made me feel so welcome. The bar has a great selection of local craft beers as well as some national standards and there is often a new, interesting beer to try. There's a great big flat screen positioned close to the bar. The chicken wings are good and the chef quickly learned to make 'em for me my way, "hot and sloppy". The few times that I had something other than wings -- onion soup, Caesar salad and the Super Bowl special calamari, it was also good. But that's all secondary to ... wait for it ... the love. I'm serious (and a cheeseball, it seems), Mugsy's has a great, friendly, totally welcoming environment. Oh ... I miss at Mugsy's

1  Thank jazz f
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Food was great and the waitress was very pleasant. Restaurant was recommended by an antique shop down the street.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The owners are very special people. hard working. there is nothing special on the menu, but everything is good especially the purger and fries. Good place to stop for a beer and a burger