“Good hotel if flying into or out of Boise”

Wyndham Garden Boise Airport
Ranked #47 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hotel is close to the airport and has all the creature comforts a traveler needs for one night. They hotel shuttle runs every hour, starting at 4 AM. Front desk staff is very efficient and helpful. Hotel is older but has been updated.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 6, 2013

One of the nicest hotels that I have stayed in for a long time! The front desk staff were super, Josh and Jeannie did an outstanding job. The rooms were nice, but the beds were very comfortable. I have never stayed at a hotel that had indoor movies at the pool area, on week ends you and your family can swim and watch "G" rated movies, with snack bar and game room. Also, at the pool and hot tub area are two handicap assist chairs, to assist them getting in and out of the pool and hot tub, so no one is left out of the fun! What a great thing to have for the handicap!

Room Tip: Rooms on north side may be quieter, the Boise airport is just across the freeway, we had no noise on...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I love this place
We will be back
Thanks staff see you again soon
Everbody there bent over backwards for us we loved it
Pool work out room hot tub and room was great cant say unuf about them

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Went to Boise on business trip. thought i was booking at the holiday inn as i have stayed on numerous occasions and had reservation for a king size bed. once there found it was no longer the holiday but they kept the old holiday inn phone number. first red flag then once i got booked in (as i had already gone to the holiday and they didn't show my confirmation as it was at this hotel). i booked in and had been bumped to a different room which turned out to be two double beds so my wife and i had to sleep in separate beds 2nd red flag. then i had left a credit card to pay as it was on government exempt just got bill from county as they had not put on my card after all called them told them i needed to pay with my card and they told me if on my card it would not be exempt so i had to pay tax. 3rd red flag. i would not advise my worst enemy to stay at this place after i what i have and had been through. oh and the next morning no coffee in the lobby as it was out at 9:00 a.m. and had to wait 30 minutes to get any you should have seen the line waiting in the lobby. find a better place please i warn you

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bret W
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Josh is the best hotel front desk manager I have ever run into. Yes the rooms are a bit dated but the beds and linens are top notch. The holiday in charges 2 x as much and nor that much better. The staff is friendly and very accomodating for children and babies even providing swim diapers for toddlers under 2. The cribs are nice and the tvs might not be the best but who goes on vacation to sit in a room and stare at a tv anyway...?

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The hotel is very out of date. The hallways smell like they've been flooded and never dried out completely. The rooms were older and seemed dirty. They were also quite small. There was a sliding glass door that I couldn't open to let any fresh air in. The A/C had a mildewy smell and was quite loud. I had to wheel and deal to get a fridge and microwave in my room. Over all was a step below a motel 6 or super 8

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank madmatt8745
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked 3 rooms for two days, a week out from my stay through Hotwire. The Boise Hotel, didn't have my reservation when we checked in! I had confirmed my reservation 3 days before I left, no problem then. It was an extremely busy week in Boise this weekend. I called Hotwire which called the hotel to find out what was going on. The hotel clerks either intentionally or not??, cancelled all 3 rooms which were immediately booked with us standing in the lobby to someone else. They probably did this because they could get double the room rate I got through Hotwire. We had to find other hotels and wound up paying over twice our original rates for my brother and his stepdaughter and her children at the Hampton across the street!

Hotwire did book my wife and myself at another hotel, which again I found myself at with no reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn. Fortunately, the hotel clerk there was able to find us a suite at the Ameri-Tel Hotel at $170.00 a night!

I will say that Hotwire did refund my payments, and did give me $150 in Hotwire dollars. Everyone needs to know that if your reservation is cancelled you are out your rate & hotel and Hotwire is only required to refund your money. They did really try to help me, but this could have been avoided if the Boise Hotel & Conference Center would have had some integrity!I wish I would have listened to several friends to avoid the Boise Hotel!

Room Tip: Don't stay near the Boise Airport when booking through Hotwire!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family