“very loud”

Ranked #45 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Parma, Idaho
“very loud”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Im sure this wasnt an everyday thing,but they had several rooms with high school kids in them.For some reason they would extend the safty lock in the door jam so their room doors would not close,so all I heard up and down the hall was bang bang bang as the doors hit those brass latches.If you stay here bring ear plugs.I have stayed here a few times but that was my worst expirence ever.

Room Tip: Ive had much better rooms in Boise but none cheaper
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was recently. I do apologize for your latest stay that it was not enjoyable. I do wish that we would have known that there was so much noise and disturbance from some of the other guests. We try to rectify such things as quickly as possible. Usually if one guest is having problems with someone then there are others as well. I do wish to extend a courtesy to you that the next time that you would like to stay please feel free to ask for myself or Kim Young and we would be happy to comp your room. Please accept our apology. Thank you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Anderson
Reviewed January 2, 2013

very noisy people in room over us. other than that we enjoyed our night
i had a very early flight, got to the lobby and had to go to restroom. your clerk very graciously let me us the staffs. should be one close to where one eats so that hands can be washed

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your stay recently with us. I do apologize that the dogs were a disturbance for you. I understand that you had mentioned about not having a place to wash your hands. In the kitchen area we have recently installed a hand soap dispenser as well as paper towel machine near the sink. I hope that we see you again in the future, we try to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay with us. Please next time there is an issue and you do not feel that it has been taken care of properly, such as the dogs, feel free to ask for me. Thank you again
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were in Boise for a family wedding this last week and we really enjoyed our stay at this property. The rooms were ample for what we needed them for and clean. They are dated but they are very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Bernard at the desk went out of his way to help us out and make sure our stay was excellent. Samantha was also very helpful to us.
The breakfast was great and plenty. The waffle makers were a hit with the kids.
Thank You for the great customer service and I will stay again while in Boise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am glad that your visit was memorable not only for you but a great hit with the little ones as well. We like to hear about all of the great things that put a smile on our guests' faces. It seems that we did accomplish this with your stay. We would love to see you again..Thank you and have a great day
POCATELLO
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I would suggest that Motel 8 invest in replacement of beds. There're sagging suggests they have been around a long time and updating would be good. Over all a good stay and a good price. Thank you to Motel 8.
The shower head was placed unusually low.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to take the time to thank you for your response on your recent visit with us. I am sorry that the bed was not as comfortable as you would have liked. We strive to give the best that we can for your budge. We are constantly trying to update so that you the guests are happy. I will look into the matter and I thank you again for you stay. I welcome you back again. Have a great day.
London, Canada
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel located just off the highway and nestled among several other hotels (including being across from the Boise Hotel and Conference Center) was extremely clean and quiet. Definately an older hotel but very well kept up. The staff at the front desk were extremely pleasant and a great attitude. Samantha was so helpful in giving directions to the Costco in town. As with other Super 8 hotels, there was 24-hour coffee and tea service in the front reception area. There was also hot chocolate packets available for the children. The bed was really comfortable and the pillows were great (4 per bed). It was nice to havfe the vanity outside the toilet and tub. Breakfast was good - two waffle machines, bagels, toast, danish, microwavable omlettes, apples, and cereal. The pool was well kept, temperature was just right. There were extra towels in the pool area. Only downside was the room was a bit small and the bathroom small as well. Otherwise for the price ($48) for a family of four, it was a great and friendly hotel. I would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor near the pool were comfortable.
2 Thank Cuppa C
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay. We like to pride ourselves in trying to give our guests the best customer service! We hope to see you again soon! Have a great day and until next time...