“Super Stay”

Ranked #44 of 57 Hotels in Boise
Portland, Oregon
“Super Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were in Boise for a family wedding this last week and we really enjoyed our stay at this property. The rooms were ample for what we needed them for and clean. They are dated but they are very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Bernard at the desk went out of his way to help us out and make sure our stay was excellent. Samantha was also very helpful to us.
The breakfast was great and plenty. The waffle makers were a hit with the kids.
Thank You for the great customer service and I will stay again while in Boise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am glad that your visit was memorable not only for you but a great hit with the little ones as well. We like to hear about all of the great things that put a smile on our guests' faces. It seems that we did accomplish this with your stay. We would love to see you again..Thank you and have a great day

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
POCATELLO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I would suggest that Motel 8 invest in replacement of beds. There're sagging suggests they have been around a long time and updating would be good. Over all a good stay and a good price. Thank you to Motel 8.
The shower head was placed unusually low.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to take the time to thank you for your response on your recent visit with us. I am sorry that the bed was not as comfortable as you would have liked. We strive to give the best that we can for your budge. We are constantly trying to update so that you the guests are happy. I will look into the matter and I thank you again for you stay. I welcome you back again. Have a great day.
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel located just off the highway and nestled among several other hotels (including being across from the Boise Hotel and Conference Center) was extremely clean and quiet. Definately an older hotel but very well kept up. The staff at the front desk were extremely pleasant and a great attitude. Samantha was so helpful in giving directions to the Costco in town. As with other Super 8 hotels, there was 24-hour coffee and tea service in the front reception area. There was also hot chocolate packets available for the children. The bed was really comfortable and the pillows were great (4 per bed). It was nice to havfe the vanity outside the toilet and tub. Breakfast was good - two waffle machines, bagels, toast, danish, microwavable omlettes, apples, and cereal. The pool was well kept, temperature was just right. There were extra towels in the pool area. Only downside was the room was a bit small and the bathroom small as well. Otherwise for the price ($48) for a family of four, it was a great and friendly hotel. I would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor near the pool were comfortable.
2 Thank Cuppa C
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay. We like to pride ourselves in trying to give our guests the best customer service! We hope to see you again soon! Have a great day and until next time...
Boise
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel and so far I am not impressed. I am moving out of state from Boise and needed a hotel to stay in while I cleaned my apartment. I picked this hotel because they advertised free high speed internet, breakfast, and are pet friendly (I have a yellow lab). However, i am starting to wish i had stayed at motel 6. The hotel advertised high speed internet but don't hold your breath. I think the old dial up connection would be faster. I constantly have to refresh my internet browser but yet the pages still won't load because "it took to long to respond" the internet here is a joke. It is so slow and the web browser pages constantly won't load that i am actually having to use my phone to write this review. The breakfast here is also a joke. I went down this morning and the breakfast consisted of cereal, bread, waffles, and hard boiled eggs. That's about it. Also, last night after we checked in and got settled in our room a yippie dog above us started going crazy and constantly barking which started to stir up my dog. I called the front desk and the manager answered. I asked if we could move to try and be courteous of the people next to me (i didn't want the yippie dog driving mine crazy all night) and instead of the manager offering to call up and deal with the dog we had to move all our stuff to a new room. When I went to get the new room keys the manager didn't seem to have a care about taking care of the yippie dog. I feel bad for any guests in the room below or by this dog. Our second room there was someone above us that sounded like they were moving furniture and banging on the walls. It was so bad we could hear it over our TV and I was concerned it was going to knock the mirror off the wall because it was shaking so bad. Called the front desk and the lady who answered was very sweet and understand and offered to look into it. She was more understanding and offered to do more than the manager did for us earlier. After that it only happened a few more times. I am staying at this hotel for another 2 nights so we'll see how the rest of my time here goes. So far I'm not impressed. However, some positives are the room was clean and is what you would expect from a cheap, pet friendly motel.

• Stayed December 2012

Travelers are raving about these Boise hotels

Ola
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

This celebration, which includes an overnight at the Boise Super 8, has become an annual event in recent years. The staff at Super 8 always makes us feel welcome and provides top notch service. The celebration also includes a special evening meal at an upscale restaurant. And, the Super 8 breakfast now includes TWO different waffle makers!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you so much for sharing with us the celebration that you have every year. It is special to that we are part of that. I congratulate you on the many years that you have been together that is wonderful! We have had some great response with the two new waffles makers and we are pleased with them. We also have biscuits and gravy on the weekend as well. I thank you for taking the time to share your time with us. See you next year!