“Your average Super 8, Convenient Location, good rates”
Review of Super 8 Boise

Super 8 Boise
Ranked #46 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Average older Super 8, could use some upgrades. Clean, no complaints about that. However, this is a dog friendly hotel, and if you aren't crazy about the smell of dogs, then this might not be the place for you. The hallways especially had a very strong dog odor. Other than that, friendly staff, average free breakfast, easy to get to off highway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast we like the variety that we offer and seem to get a really great response back. I apologize for the dog smell our housekeeping takes extra time to make sure that pet rooms are cleaned and shampooed extra just to ensure this does not happen. Please allow us a chance to make your next stay better. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed at this location and by far because of these two professional front desk personal our stay was above and beyond exceptional! Samatha is very apporachable, and quite experienced in customer service satisfaction. Maria went out of her way to make sure we had a very enjoyable stay. Thank you Samatha & Maria because of your service we will plan to stay with your hotel in the near future. The breakfast was very filling and delightful. Only one snag in our stay was the carpet in our room is in very much needed of a good shampooing. Everything else very clean, and comforting. Thanks again Super 8 for a great get away

Room Tip: Top floor gives good view of Boise and a feel of tucked away.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am pleased to hear that Samantha and Maria gave you such exceptional customer service. With people working with us like the two of them it makes my job even better. We are very happy with our breakfast and glad that you enjoyed it as well, really have a great variety. We will be speaking with housekeeping and make sure we are taking the extra time needed in making sure the rooms are cleaned and to the best standard possible for each of our guests. Thank you again and have a Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I just spent the last 6 days driving from Pennsylvania to Portland, OR. Of the five hotels I stayed at, I got the least value for my money at this one. We asked for one bed and got one - a double (every other place we stayed we got a king). Towels and pillows are thin and more decorative than useful. The room was genuinely non-smoking, which was great and location was fantastic (just off I-84). I want to rate it average, but that means every other hotel we stayed at was above average. Doesn't that make them average? Oh, and the breakfast? What breakfast? Waffles only. Weird.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your response on how your stay was with us. I would like to extend my personal apology to you that you was unhappy with your stay. I see that you was not happy with breakfast that is was only waffles, we have our breakfast in two areas and have a variety such as cereal hot/cold, fruit, hard boiled eggs as well as toast and juice. When you checked in they should have shared this information with you. I will make sure that they will be doing so from now on so that they guests know more of what is available for them. If you decide to give us a chance for another stay I would be glad to make sure that this does not happen again. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The worst stay i have ever had!! there was hair on the toilet and in the bath tub. the bed was so uncomfortable that if i had thought the floor was clean i would have slept on it. the worse part of all was their was dog poop under our bed and when we told the girl at the front desk about these problems she said there wasn't anything she could do be reprimand the maid!! are you kidding me!!!!! we will never stay there again!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

I thank you for taking the time to send us this very helpful information. I assure you I will be discussing with the housekeeping to make sure that they are doing much more of a thorough cleaning especially to be checking under the beds so that this does not happen again. I would like to extend my deepest apology, please next time you are in the area please feel free to call and speak with myself or our sales coordinator and will discount your room. We would like for you to give us another chance. I thank you again for your time.

A Wyndham traveler
TWIN FALLS
Reviewed November 20, 2012

1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jade s, General Manager at Super 8 Boise, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Great location and the morning maid was friendly. That's the best thing I can say. Carpet smelled horrid, beds were the most uncomfortable I've tried to sleep in. VERY thin walls between rooms. No cups or glasses in the rooms. Unpleasant late night girl. They automatically charge extra for the safe in the room. If you don't want to use it you have to request them not to charge you on check-out, not check-in. Internet was a joke.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with your stay. Our friendly staff tries to make your stay as comfortable as possible. When the guest is not happy with their room we would be happy to move them into a different room if we have some that are available. Such things as extra towels, coffee and cups can be brought to your room throughout the day. I will be checking with the housekeeping and ask for them to take an extra minute to make sure that all of those items needed in the room are there so the guest is not having to ask upon check in. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future. Have a great day.