Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$95
  • Pool
$105
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
$69
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$89
The Riverside Hotel(Boise)
$116
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
$96
$82
$99
All reviewsvan driverfront deskclose to downtownhotel barshuttle servicechecking incomfortable roomswould stay againairport shuttlehome away from homebreakfast buffetroom was largegreat customer servicegreat roomvery nice hotelcoffee makerconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Beds are cozy. Clean room. Quiet. Roomy bath. Super friendly staff. Would stay here again.
Breakfast was good with a nice varity of items. No time to enjoy the pool. We always enjoy our stay in Red Lion Hotels. Always our first choice.

Room Tip: Anything you need. Just ask. They are great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
RL828, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for writing about your positive experience on Trip Advisor and recommend our hotels to others! We appreciate the support!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have been a Red Lion member for about 7 years now. I have never been disappointed. I like the bedding and there are sheets on top of the blanket as I know it is impractical to wash blankets after each guest. I also appreciate the fact that there is no bedspread on the bed but it is made to look attractive with out it, again I know it is impractical to wash bedspreads after each guest. I have never had a cleanliness issue at any of the Red Lions I have visited in WA, OR, CA and ID. The beds are always comfortable and the showers hot!!.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor and recommend our hotels to others! We appreciate that very much!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very nice rooms, polite service, good cleaning staff. Views were ok. Nice hot tub. The beds were very comfortable. Rooms were well heated. Hotel was quiet, even on the weekend. Staff was helpful with recommendations for restaurants and directions for the down town area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
RL828, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was pleased with my large Queen bed room in the Tower. The bed was very comfortable and the large desk was good for my electronics & papers. Checkin and checkout were pleasant and easily accomplished. The hotel is conveniently located just ten blocks from the heart of downtown Boise.

The tower elevator had problems and was out of service twice during my three day stay. I was on the second floor so it wasn't a hardship for me but meeting attendees on the upper floors found it difficult.

I ate in the hotel's Characters restaurant one evening. The lone bartender struggled valiantly to handle the bar and act as waiter for all the tables. When our meals eventually came we sent the barely warm fries back to the kitchen only to receive them back hot but burned.

In short I recommend this clean and convenient moderately priced facility despite the few problems I mentioned above.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

It was a great pleasure reading the thorough review you wrote about our property recently. The points you addressed are very understandable and we appreciate you bringing them to our attention.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I spent my 40 year career in the Hotel/Hospitality business. This was the fourth consecutive time in Boise we booked at the Red Lion. The property staffing and facilities excel in every way. Congratulations to Management for exceptional leadership and adherence to best practices and highest hospitality standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback on your recent stay. We are thrilled to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and we’re delighted that you took the time to post this feedback.