“Hotel fires on all cylynders!!”

Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner
Ranked #15 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Spokane WA>
“Hotel fires on all cylynders!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was a great hotel to stay in. The room was large and clean and most important everything worked. The service was outstanding. Delicious popcorn in the bar. The hotel was very clean. There was real team work here we even saw a gentlemen who appeared to be the manager cleaning tables at breakfast. We will always use this hotel when in Boise!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gino928
RL828, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on our property and your time with us. We value the input of all of our guests and are very pleased that you had a positive experience.
We do hope that you will come and visit us again and if there is anything we can do to assist you with your next reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Ken Kester

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Mccall
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have stayed in many hotels in Boise and this is by far one of the nicest. The rooms were very clean and staff was nice. The restaurant and bar served very good hamburgers and the bartender was great. We will definitely stay here from now on.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank sunflower980
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience here at the Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner. We realize that you can stay anywhere and we thank you for choosing the Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner. We hope to see you again in the very near future and if there is anything we can do to help prepare for your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Boise, Idaho, United States
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was impressed with the staff and facility from Saturday evening's check-in through Sunday's noon check-out.
I booked the room to attend a friend's birthday party in the bar downstairs, and thoroughly enjoyed my evening out.
My single king room was clean, comfortable, and more spacious than I had anticipated.
The bar has a friendly open layout, and the bartender was very nice. I had a couple of my favorite beer and a great burger.
The next morning I rose to a soft knock at the door, and quickly devoured my room service breakfast in the morning sun shining in from the balcony.
I'm quite happy with the experience I had here and will choose Red Lion where possible when I travel.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nina T
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on our property and your time with us. We value the input of all of our guests and are very pleased to know that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed Friday and Saturday night and had the most amazing time. I had originally planned just a birthday party for myself in Characters Sports Bar along with the room. The room was beautiful and the service from the staff was as always excellent and to make things even better, most all of the staff was in on the fact that my boyfriend was going to propose to me that night. They all were so wonderful and accomadating to help make sure things went off without a hitch. Thank you Red Lion Boise! :D

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Montoya S
We were thrilled to know that you had a great time with us during your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about our staff and hotel.
Thank you for writing about your positive experience on Trip Advisor and recommend our hotels to others! We appreciate the support!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Everyone from the time you check in you're greeted with a smile. I travel for work quite a bit and I always stay here. I have stayed at many of the Boise area hotels and as far as I'm concerned this hotel is the best.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Duff Silver
RL828, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit such a great review on our property and staff. We value the input of all of our guests and are very pleased that you had a positive experience.
Monterey, California
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed here on a long road trip when my group decided we were too tired to press on around 4pm. We did an online search for pet-friendly hotels and this one was not on our way but we were thankful we drove to it. Everyone was exhausted and the thought of unpacking and going to find dinner was daunting, so when we found out they had a restaurant we were thrilled. The lobby is beautiful and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The restaurant was more of a lounge but it was low-key enough and not busy so our toddler old could run off some pent up energy from the car a little bit while we had a decent dinner and a few drinks. The pool and hot tub were very clean and well-maintained. This hotel was a breath of fresh air and we had a relaxing, great night's sleep. If I remember correctly they even gave us a treat for our dog at check in!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lori S
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on our property and your time with us. We value the input of all of our guests and are very pleased that you had a positive experientce.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My experience here at this property has been amazing. The staff here has gone above and beyond the call of duty especially Van Driver James/ House Keeper Song/ Resturant Server Lupe anMaintenance Worker Tim. All of the above mentioned has gone out of their way to make me not feel like a guest but making me feel liuke part of the family and making my stay a HOME away frome Home

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alphonso J
RL828, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We were thrilled to know that you had a great time with us during your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about our staff. I will share your positive comments with each of the individuals you mentioned in the review.