1,473 results
All reviews boise river sand bar sapphire room breakfast buffet shuttle driver rent bikes joe's crab shack river view pool side green belt great pool an older hotel great customer service cookies wonderful hotel great place to stay hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Another great stay at the Riverside. While here for a conference I was well taken care of. When wondering around I was greeted by Jonathan the guest service manager and we started talking. He was very knowledgeable about the area and gave me several great recommendations. He even mentioned they have a shuttle that could get me downtown. He introduced me to his driver Izzy who was outstanding. What a character. These two helped make a wonderful stay. Before I took off I went to check on things at the desk and Chelsie made sure I was all squared away. Another great staff member. I can't wait for my next stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for recognizing several outstanding members of our team. They love to fell appreciated! I am glad to hear that you can't wait for your next stay because we feel the same way. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

I visit Boise a couple times a year and I just love staying at the Riverside, they really make me feel like family. The staff always treats me well and remembers who I am. This trip Korrie, Jonathan, and Ismet all were so kind to shuttle me around town to see the sites. I really appreciate the time you take to help me out. Thanks again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

The facility was massive. Kinda got lost a few times. As far as service, Checkin was a breeze. Chelsie was mindful enough to ask if I had kids, I looked like I’m 18 so yeah, she gave me cookies for the kids. This was a great choice of hotels and I would highly recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for recommending our hotel to others. We really appreciate that and we will continue to try our best to earn your praise.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Came here for a conference. Was greeted by nice/helpful staff and cookies! Fidel helped me check in and check out. He is awesome! Room was spacious and cozy. Room service was punctual. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. I must agree... Fidel is pretty awesome. Please come back and see us again soon. We will be here waiting to welcome you.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Had two excellent shuttle drivers while staying, Korrie H & Ismet. Both were incredibly friendly and gave helpful advice. Both were very prompt. They took a really nice, convenient service and turned it into an exceptional experience.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I agree with you. Korrie and Ismet are both friendly and helpful guest service agents. I am glad that they took such good care of you. I hope we will see you again soon.