The Riverside Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Boise Inn(Boise)
Cabana Inn(Boise)
  • Restaurant
Hotel 43(Boise)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboise riversand barsapphire roombreakfast buffetprime ribjoe's crab shackriver viewrent bikespool sidewalking pathgreen beltlarge poolgreat poololder hotelhot tubcookiesgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2013

These wonderful people always takes such good care of me and my family -what a wonderful staff you have there and with all the new upgrades and the excellent food why would anyone want to stay anywhere else. Thank you for all you provide.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room they are all nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TheRiverside H, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for recognizing so many of my staff. Everyone you mentioned are long-term staff members who love their jobs and love making our guests happy.
If the adage is true that if you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life, these folks you mentioned have been "out of work" for years!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent service by Cindy, the bartender in the lobby. Cindy advised me on the delightful menu items and provided excellent service during my visit. I will be happy to return to The Riverside, especially if Cindy is working. Good job of management for hiring such high quality employees.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at the Riverside hotel for business. Being a business traveler I often get a but lonely on the road. Nancy at the bar was a joy to talk with. She treated me like family. Everyone around me seemed to be enjoying themselves as well. Great margarita too.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Misskaclark
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel is right on the Boise River with plenty of places to walk. The river is very beautiful, especially first thing in the morning. We were able to check in quickly and were surprised to hear that our room was upgraded to a suite - NICE! We had lots of room, 2 big screen TVs, etc. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful! It had everything from home made donuts, waffles, omlets to order, fresh cut fruit, sausage, sliced ham, ...I could go on and on! I ate so much, I didn't want lunch. The service during breakfast was fantastic!

The only down sides to this hotel was that the bottom sheet on our bed was pilly...not a crisp sheet. Also, our room was located upstairs above the restaurant. For some reason the hallways up there were kept so warm, I felt dizzy and uncomfortable. The room heat was just perfect...it was just the hall.

All in all, a great place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Riverside Hotel with our 4 children and 1 black lab and had the most fantastic time! The hotel was clean and nice and the staff was just wonderful. It was very convenient to shopping, restaurants, the freeway and the river but was still quiet and secluded. The grounds were lovely and well kept with a nice, clean pet area. We loved the cookies from the front desk and found the breakfast buffet to be one of the best breakfasts we have had. The price was excellent for the service and room and we will absolutely be staying there again. I don't normally take the time to write reviews (and this one took me a while to get to lol) but we really could not have been more pleased with our stay :)

Room Tip: Have a dog? Ask for a room near the outdoor, pet friendly restaurant that makes their own doggie treats!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family