Hampton Inn Boise - Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$202
$189
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$169
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$89
$122
$99
$119
Hampton.com
All reviewsboise airportmary anncookiesan early flightrental carfront desk staffthe breakfast areafree shuttleshuttle servicestay there againa great place to stayclean roomsparking loteasy accessfitness centerpool and hot tubnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The hotel is close to the airport, the freeway and downtown. It is close to Julia Davis Park, the Boise Zoo and the Capitol and many restaurants. It is a typical Hampton, but in my book that is a good thing. I have stayed here many times for business and the staff has always been very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shawn G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing from our guests. Thank you for pointing out our super convenient location here in Boise. Nestled right off of I-84 and just across from the airport we are also just minutes from anything you possibly need to do while you are in town. We have clean rooms, warm pool, free breakfast and a wonderful staff who go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a perfect 10. Come back and see us again very soon and thank you again!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

we stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed it with out any nuisance at all. The breakfast got a little boring after a while but at least they had fruit loops. we tend to stick with Hilton Hotels, Hampton included. This is was not the best but it was just fine.

• Stayed: June 2013
Shawn G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for your review!! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I can see how after 4 days eating at the same place it might get a little monotonous but we have many breakfast items to choose from including 3 hot items in a warm chafer, freshly made oatmeal from scratch, waffles fresh from a waffle iron, a variety of breads including muffins and bagels, yogurt, 3 variety of cereals (yes including fruit loops:), hard-boiled eggs, pastries, and fresh cut fruit. So much to chose from! Also, at Hampton Inn Boise Airport we always accept your furry family members free of charge. We love having them here too. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travel plans bring you through Boise! Thanks again!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I made reservations for when we were driving back from a vacation and this was a little more then half way.

We were much later then we expected so didn't get to use the swimming pool, gym, or other stuff. We checked in about 2 AM and the clerk immediately offered to mark us down for late check out....giving us another hour of sleep. I thought that was very nice of her.

The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, and breakfast was good. I was a little annoyed at a maid vacuuming the hall outside our room around 9:30 a.m. We needed to wake up and get going anyways, but had I actually been able to hang around and sleep until our late checkout time, I would have really been annoyed at the noise. My only other whine is there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. I like to leave that on all night (helps block noises in the hall) so I was bummed not to have the "white noise" near the door.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Wow it sounds like you had a long trip! I'm so glad you chose us for your stay in Boise and also for taking the time to do a review. Our staff works very hard to ensure you the best stay possible and we definitely understand how those late travel nights can be. We are more than happy to extend a late checkout to any guest in need of some extra z's. I'm so sorry to hear about the noise from the vacuum waking you up. Next time just let the desk know and we will make sure they do another hallway first. :) We are currently looking into exhaust fans for the bathrooms so hopefully we can accommodate your need the next time you stay with us.
We hope to see you again soon and hopefully next time you will get a chance to use our incredible pool, hot tub, fitness and/or business center too! Thanks again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

After driving and flying all day it was nice that the hotel was so conveniently located by the airport. It is almost walking distance if not for the freeway. This Hampton is similar to all others in that the room was clean (nice touch with a welcoming note from housekeeping), the front desk staff were friendly and efficient. There is plenty of free parking and if you want to take an evening stroll, it is very near a little park and residential area. You are basically 5 - 8 minutes from downtown. Bed was comfortable, microwave and refr included. There is an indoor pool and a fitness room. Speaking of the front desk staff, the young lady working the desk on check out went the extra mile. Has place some food in the refrigerator and even though it was on the lowest possible setting the food was frozen solid overnight. On mentioning it to the young lady, she was most apologetic and took $10 off our bill. It was a nice gesture. Only complaint is the breakfast area. There is literally only seating for 16 people. Two four person tables and a huge table that dominates the room that seats six and a round table that seats two. My wife and I had to stand to eat or I guess we had the option to go to our room. Mr. Manager, do yourself a favor and get rid of the huge table and install 3-4 four person tables in its place. I could only image what would happen if a full hotel all came to breakfast at the same time. Would I stay again? Yes, except for the breakfast room, it is a good place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thanks for posting a review for everyone. :) There's not much else to say because you said it all! I'm glad you enjoyed the clean room, cozy bed, and the warm pool. Thank your for the kind words regarding our staff. I will pass the comments on to let them know they are doing a great job! I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your refrigerator. I'm sure the issue was addressed immediately by our maintenance team and fixed quickly. While our breakfast area isn't the largest of all Hampton locations is quite homey and cozy. The breakfast bar is usually a guest favorite but we will definitely talk about considering a few tables in place of it. Thank you for your comments, concerns and suggestions. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The staff was excellent, the wounds were clean and the fluid was good at the restaurant.
We went down the snake River for 4 days and enjoyed the river experience it also stain in the your lovely town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. The free hot breakfast is everyone's favorite that comes in to Boise. We pride ourselves in having the cleanest rooms in town and our housekeeping staff is top notch and love working here. Your trip sounds like it was very exciting! We hope you come back and do it again soon. Come and stay with us again, we would love to see you!