“Lovely place to stay”

Hampton Inn Boise - Airport
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Every time I come to Boise, I stay at the Hampton Inn, Airport location. I love staying there. The staff if super! Very helpful and friendly, they are the best. They definitely make you feel welcome. It is always so clean, and the beds are ever so comfortable! It was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

We are very glad that you chose to stay with us here, and thank you for your feedback. We strive to impress every guest every time. Thank you for noticing our cleanliness of our rooms and our friendly staff, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Loved staying here! Just off the freeway and close to everthing including the Chocolat Bar for sublime chocolates! The staff is super fantastic and willing to help the weary business or tourist traveler - I've been both. Their service is unmatched and their food and accommodations never fail to please. I always plan on staying here when I'm near Boise.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

We appreciate you taking a moment to tell us about how much you enjoyed your stay! Being right off I-84 is very convenient to anyone traveling within the Treasure Valley area. Our staff works hard to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable and we appreciate the acknowledgement of that. We just recently also upgraded our High Definition television programming and we are doubling our Wi-Fi internet speeds by 7/2/12 as well. We are always looking for ways to wow our guests here at the Boise Hampton Inn - Airport location. See you again on your next trip to Boise!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

From my first visit, the folks at the Airport Hampton Inn in Boise took care of me with great hospitality. Everyone tries very hard to please, and it feels like home. Rooms are very clean and nice, breakfast is a winner, and they always save me a few cookies in the late afternoon. Bottom line, is service sells, and they deliver it every time I stay there, and I will not stay anywhere else in Boise.

Room Tip: no bad rooms that I have found, all are good.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thanks for always staying with us at the Boise Hampton Inn - Airport. We appreciate you loyalty! The On the House hot breakfast buffet is a big hit with all of our guests. We added Fresh Hot Oatmeal to our menu and got rid of the instant Quaker oatmeal and the guests LOVE IT!!! Toppings for oatmeal include; berry topping, nut topping, raisin blend, cinnamon sugar, maple sugar,and a brown sugar. Plus, the waffles are outstanding too! I could go on and on. Cookies are always available from the front desk or fresh at 5pm dailty. Thanks for taking the time to share with everyone your great experience at our hotel. See you again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been staying at this Hampton Inn Boise Airport location for over two years now as the staff always makes me feel like I am staying in their home. A place they really care about. Everyone says hello to you and makes you feel welcome. Can always count on a great room, friendly smile, a healthy breakfast and great cup of coffee in the morning. I tell all my friends that travel to and/or through Boise...this is the place to stay. The rooms are quiet, comfortable and offer well laid out floor plans so you can work long and hard and/or just relax. I like the convenience to several restaurants downtown in the Basque area. In the end, this is the best value I have found when coming to Boise on business.

Room Tip: I have never had what I would call a bad room. Always on the top floor.
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Peter, we appreciate your kind words about our hotel and about Boise. The staff always looks forward to your stay and seeing a familiar face in the hotel. It makes them feel great to see guests return to the hotel again and again! Many of our employees have worked here for years and they each feel like this place is their own and they treat the guests as houseguests which is very personable. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others on TripAdvisor.com and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stay at this Hampton Inn by the Boise airport everytime we visit Boise. The service is excellent and the rooms are always clean, comfortable, and very inviting. We are always made to feel special and of course very welcome. The breakfast buffet is excellent with so many choices. Everything is always so clean and fresh....in the rooms, pool, hot tub, and all common areas. Couldn't ask for a more pleasant and comfortable stay. And as always, the bed is exceptionally comfortable.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room at this Hampton Inn.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ray P
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you very much Ray for choosing the Boise Hampton Inn - Airport on every trip you make to Boise! I am glad that our service and rooms have made you feel comfortable and especially welcome in our hotel. At Hampton, we pride ourselves in having a very large On the House Breakfast buffet featuring hot items like eggs, sausage, bacon, fresh oatmeal, waffles and cold items like cereal, muffins, danishes, hard boiled eggs, and fresh cut fruit. The houskeeping team is also very experienced and we had a full renovation of the hotel not too long ago. Again, thanks for taking the time to share with everyone your wonderful experience here at the hotel. See you again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

My company put me up at this hotel & it was a great week of work. The staff made everyday great from the hot breakfast including eggs/meat to the pool/hot tub. Lots of towels in the room, very clean rooms with hot coffee in the lobby all the time & cookies at 5 PM everyday. The staff helped out with extra things I needed like vehicle washing stuff. I cannot thank everyone for being so great but that was a very nice work week away from home. They made it that way. Two good places to eat dinner at withing walking distance.

Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

We appreciate your great compliment on our hotel! Fresh Hot Cookies at 5pm are a customer favorite. We also have cookies available at other times of day too, all you have to do is ask. Glad the staff was able to supply rags to you for the washing of vehicles while you were here. I have shared your compliments with the staff and they love getting that kind of feedback. Thanks for being so kind! Hope to see you again on your next trip to Boise Hampton Inn - Airport.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Whenever we travel, even close to home, we try to find a Hampton Inn. They are always clean, the beds are always great and the staff is always helpful and considerate. The Boise Hampton was no different. Our second visit to this particular Hampton was just as enjoyable as the first one. We requested a later checkout time due to some training we were attending and Brandon was very accomodating. What a pleasure. We'll be back, I'm sure.