Hampton Inn Boise - Airport
$148
$139
  • Breakfast included
$92
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$116
$169
$157
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsboise airportmary anncookiesan early flightrental carfront desk staffthe breakfast areafree shuttleshuttle servicestay there againa great place to stayclean roomsparking loteasy accessfitness centerpool and hot tubnice room
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was my first trip to Boise, so I don't know how it compares to other hotels in the area. But it was one of the nicer Hampton Inns I've stayed at, and located in a nice area within walking distance of lots of things. It's surrounded by lots of little shops, restaurants, etc, and a short walk to parks, the Basque block, and more. My surprisingly big room had a view out over town and of the mountains. A good pick if you want to ditch the car and see downtown. It didn't have a kitchenette, but did have a mini-fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Wow, this was a great experience. Hampton's are typically pretty reliable places to stay - consistency, quality, service is pretty in line with their brand image. However, besides the clerk that checked me in at 11:00 pm (she was just ending her shift), the staff were excellent and the breakfast, rooms, and bed was amazing! I recommend this place highly.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Travel4fun-n-food
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I had to go to Idaho on a work trip, and we stayed one night at the Hampton Inn near the airport in Boise.

First of all - Boise? Yes, Boise. People may not talk about visiting Boise much, but maybe because it isn't a place like NYC those who live and work there are nicer than nearly any place we've ever visited.

The hotel was clean, clean, clean when we walked in. And believe me, I look in corners. It's a legacy of my super-clean German grandmother. The people at the front desk were so nice, I felt bad asking for certain special requests. I did ask, though, and they immediately took care of those issues.

For one thing, the airport shuttles were leaving either too early or too late the next morning. When I pointed that out, they immediately scheduled a special shuttle for myself and my colleagues. And when the shuttle did get to the hotel for us, we were still mid-waffle, and the driver told us not to worry - she'd wait for us.

Which she did. And she was full of information about the Boise area as well. And VERY nice, even though we were leaving at 6:20 in the morning on a Sunday when normal people would be tremendously cranky at having to be awake.

The room was large and (once again) clean, clean, clean.

Best of all, the room was super quiet. I didn't hear any rude or embarrassing noises from the rooms around me, and the climate control in the room was perfect.

All in all, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Shawn D
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Right by capital and BSU campus. Near many restarants including Bask, Italian, mexican, and oriental. Movie theater and restarants within walking distance. Near downtown business buildings and also walking distance to the local arena for hockey and indoor football games.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Excellent location walking distance to Restaurants, shopping parks. Nice roomy suite, good value with breakfast included.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family