“NIce, clean, real-close-to-the-airport lodging.”

Rodeway Inn Boise Airport
Ranked #45 of 57 Hotels in Boise
Tennessee
“NIce, clean, real-close-to-the-airport lodging.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is another of your basic clean, friendly, good value "one night" type of motels. Right next to the road into the airport - doubt you could get physically any closer. My usual issue of a lack of micro-fridges in all the rooms applies to this property too (come on guys, it's 2012 and becoming pretty much standard...), but I'd definitely stay here again, no problem.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank NashvlMike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Thai first
West Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

This property is not new but it is well maintained and provides a comfortable room for a good value. It is apparent that they want to care for the hotel. It is probably the best value of the airport hotels here in Boise. The rooms are clean, the staff is SUPER friendly and helpful, and the shower is good. I slept well.
Note that it does back up to the airport but there are no very late or very early flights so it isn't a problem for noise.
The breakfast area is a small room and when you put several people in it it gets kind of overcrowded. Breakfast was very light.

Room Tip: I like to stay upstairs to reduce the noise but there isn't an elevator.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank rdonthego
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had spent the night of 21st of may at the Sleep Inn in Boise, ID by the airport. I was there with my father in a room. There was an extention cord under one of the beds that had a broken plug in it with naked live wires waiting for someone to touch them. Well that someone was me, since the lamp on the table was not plugged in and I needed some light so I tried to connect it. I could not see the the live wires, since they were under the bed in the dark. After all this happened I had to leave @ 5 am. I left a note with the receptionist and told her that I wanted the manager to call me. Well I have not been called ever since. My dad is an old man and we lost my brother a year ago. He tought he was loosing his other son as well. And not even a phone call from these people. I am pretty much getting ready to look for a lawyer now...

Room Tip: If you are tired of life go there...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank titotito_12

Travelers are raving about these Boise hotels

Stanley, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

I gave up on low-cost lodging several years ago, but was attending a meeting across from the Boise airport and was taking my pet with me, so I booked with Sleep Inn Boise Airport because of the trip advisor reviews. I was extremely happy with my choice - Jamie at the front desk could not have been nicer, my room was very quiet, the bathroom very tidy and clean, the room seemed well maintained, and parking was convenient. I did not need a breakfast or extended parking, so I cannot comment on those services.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ellen L
Pocatello
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

The staff at this hotel is wonderful, friendly, helpful, and willing to do whatever it takes to make their quests comfortable and want to keep coming back when visiting Boise, ID.

My husband and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who comes to Boise, ID!!

Room Tip: All rooms will be great!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Michelle R
McCall, Idaho
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

We stayed at this hotel the night before an early morning plane departure to Chicago. Some work was being done in the lobby so the free breakfast was unavailable; however the desk clerk provided us with a coupn for breakfast at the nearby Denny's restaurant. The hotel offers cheap parking ($3 a day) in their parking lot while you are out of town. I used their lot for a 5 night trip. The hotel is within walking distance to the airport terminal, but they also provide a free shuttle bus. The room was clean and quiet in light of the fact that you can see the airport from your room. I plan to stay here whenever I take any short trips, I was pleasantly surprised. The room is cheaper if you call the hotel directly rather than booking through a travel site. The rooms are usually in the $40-50 range. If you intend to leave your car at the hotel during your trip, make your parking reservations when you book the room and you will save a little money there also.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank astardriver
Sparta, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

Stayed here for one night because we had an early flight going out the next morning. This is the closest place to stay to the airport and they have a free shuttle that runs about every 30 minutes, starting around 5 a.m. If you want to leave your car then that will cost you $4 a day (a lot better than the $9-11 that the airport charges for parking).
Front desk was friendly upon check-in and the continental breakfast was out earlier than anticipated which was quite nice because I thought I would have to eat at the airport.
The rooms were small and bed was a little below average, but for the cost I didn't really expect much more. I can't imagine anyone would stay here for reasons other than to be close to the airport and for that reason, it serves it's purpose.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple