Rodeway Inn
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
$180
$169
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$159
$116
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
Official Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Definatly an old property but for a night, no problems. Clean, comfortable bed. The price was right for us and the lady at the front desk was real nice. The place is old but that's probably why it's such a good value. No problems coming back here for a night if need be. I woke up too late for the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Road trip from the middle of the country to the west coast and wasn't sure how far we would make it each day because of weather. We made our reservation 2 hours away and needed a pet friendly hotel for the night. What a great find! Close to the highway, quiet neighborhood, and very pleasant staff. The individual patio with sliding door was a pleasant surprise especially with a pet. There is a BBQ restaurant attached that served a great meal, along with a lounge/bar with very friendly staff and decent cocktails. Full, complimentary breakfast in the morning with real eggs and delicious biscuits and sausage gravy. The rate was very good as well. We would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I thought that I'd give this place a try, I'm glad I did. The staff is very friendly and the room was clean. It's in a good location, close to shopping and the I84 connector is right there.

The wireless connection wasn't very good in my room, but when I connected in the lobby area it was a fast one. They should add a few more APs in their wireless network.

The price was great. I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I stayed there twice during the week I was there. The first room had a fast internet connection, the second, not so good. If internet access is important, make sure they know that at the front desk.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ishii57
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was my second stay here while I try to decide where to purchase a house in the area. Best value in town. Room is clean, personnel are friendly, and the free hot breakfast makes it an even better value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank greg p
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The property, while older, was more than adequate for our visit and being in the hospital's "backyard" was extremely convenient. The free continental breakfast was good quality and the staff were eager to help us.

My only qualm was the website stated there would be a mini fridge in the room and our room did not have one. My sister and I were therefore forced to eat the rest of the "get well" cake we brought.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel for those just looking for a basic, clean room located within walking distance to the hospital and easy access to and from the freeway.

Room Tip: If you're visiting family or friends at St. Alphonsus, ask for the family of patient discount. Great deal!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family