“We'd stay again. .”

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #34 of 57 Hotels in Boise
“We'd stay again. .”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was our second stay and we'd stay again, a great value, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really nice, and the location was super convenient. The survey for our stay is absurd. It required me to write at least 200 characters, so here that are. See if I fill out their survey again.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Gig Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Booked on-line the day prior as I am traveling (cross-country) with a cat & wanted to make sure they had a room ("pet friendly") - on the ground floor. Easy access off the freeway. Good, friendly service at check-in; large well-maintained room. The restaurant on the premises (good) also offered delivery & take-out. I'd recommend for the Boise area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Gramsbergen, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Property is fine, though very near to hospital, so most of inhabitants are visitors of hospital too...
Playground is fine if you have kids, but over all, this would not be the motel I would like to be in for more than a day. Service is fine,, and breakfast is about the best we ever met this year.
This motel tries very hard to be better than expected, and it surely succeeded in this matter.
Sadly, not all guests will be the ones you would like.

Room Tip: Pool was very nice and clean, though we did not use it.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was the best value for the money among ten hotels we stayed in crossing the U.S. and back. It does not look like much from the outside, but the rooms were very clean and pretty up to date. I even took the time to tell the housekeeping staff what a good job they are doing.

The lack of elevator was a little difficult for our situation (had to haul twins up and down), but this was more than made up for by the amazing outdoor area. The pool and spa were immaculate and there is a playground for the kids. The astroturf on concrete and umbrellas on the tables lent a fun retro feel to the outdoor area. There are even two BBQ grills for guest use.

The front desk clerk when we arrived was ok. It was late when we got there so she was probably not her best at the time. The morning clerk was a sweetheart. It was one of the best motel experiences ever!

• Stayed August 2012
Donnelly, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have stayed at this motel off and on since 2008. The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. I have never had any problems. Back in 2008 I stayed for 3 months as I was down there for breast cancer treatment. When I go to Boise I always stay here. My husband and I will be going back there in Oct for 3 weeks as my husband has to have a bunch of tests done. Our room has always been clean and tidy. The room service is done everyday unless I say no to it. The prices here are very reasonable. I like the fact that the nonsmoking rooms are separated by a heavy door.
Great place, great staff, and great owners.

Room Tip: Try to call ahead and ask for the type of room you need.
Twin Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was our second stay. It still a good value and a clean room. The second floor suites are great and the pool view is our favorite. Would recommend. the pool view if you can get it. For those that need a room while visiting loved one at St. Al's it would be the best deal. We did not try the restaurant but it looked good at the breakfast buffet. The hotel is close to most activities as well as other dining choices.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view. 2nd floor
La Grande, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

We've stayed at this Rodeway several times now (with our dog), and have always been pretty satisfied, as long as we stay in the nonsmoking building. The room is clean and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet is a real value with eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal. My only complaint is that a "nonsmoking" room in the smoking-permitted building is smoky and unpleasant, and they charge more for a comparable room in the nonsmoking building. I sure wish they would do like most good hotels these days and ban smoking completely! When that happens, my review will increase a star.

Room Tip: If you don't like smoke, ask for the nonsmoking building, not just a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple