Quality Inn Airport
$92
$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$116
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
$129
All reviewsbreakfast roomboiled eggscopper kitchennice bedindoor pool and hot tubalarm clockyogurtbudget hotelchecking outstayed one nighthot breakfastcoffee makerroom was largewould definitely stay here againmicrowavecarbsshuttle
Reviewed July 31, 2009

We stayed there for what was suppose to be one night, we were woken by bed bugs at 3AM, when we approaced and showed the clerk he said that there was nothing he could do about it, we would have to talk to the manager, the manager offered 50% after a lenghty wait till( 7AM from 3AM) off the bill. You be the judge if you will stay there or not, my recommendation is definately NO, it is not only dirty but the manager is very unfair, you would have thought she would have refunded all the money not just 50%, I called international hotels and they could do nothing about it except talk to the manager which did absoutly nothing for us, I called the health dept in Boise and heard nothing back, I informed the newspaper and heard nothing back also, Stay out of Boise Idaho, or at least the comfort inn on airport way. Dave Noble, [--], Nanaimo B.C. Canada

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
8  Thank trkrblaz
Comfortinnboise, Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2010

Unfortunately bed bugs are on the rise everywhere and it does happen. At the time of your stay you were traveling across the country. We had never had any issues with bed bugs at our hotel. We are inspected weekly for pest control, because many times frequent travelers in and out of hotels end up bringing the little critters with them on their clothes and travel items. We became suspicious of that being the case, when we moved you to another room and you still had a problem. We had had no other complains regarding bed bugs before or after your stay at our hotel. After your departure and the pest control was brought in, the only place bed bugs were found were in the two rooms you were in. I apologize for any bed bug experience that happens at our property, because it is a huge cause for alarm. But rest assured, we actively and regularly take proactive measures to ensure that they are not on our property before and after the time of your stay here.

Reviewed September 23, 2008

We have stayed here approximately 10 times over the past 2 years. They accommodate guests with dogs, which is great, they are polite, the breakfast is included, coffee 24 hours, nice lobby, room has been clean 100% of the time. I think that only once in the 10+ times we've stayed did we have any noise issue, and after calling the front desk, it was taken care of. We have done a lot of traveling over the years, and continue to choose this hotel for our business stays. Kopper Kettle restaurant across the street is slow service but pretty good food, and Denny's is next door if you prefer. Airport is a walk away, although you don't hear airplanes all day and night like you'd expect in most hotels. Good value for the money!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Comfortinnboise, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2010

Thank You for your response, we pride ourselves in being boise's best value.

Reviewed June 22, 2008

Stayed here on my trip around america, it was our first night; was ok accomidation plain but not really worth the $100 Amrican i paid for it, breakfast was ok; lots to eat but everything was pre-packaged. There were weird noises in the hotel all night but it did book us in straight away and we didnt even have a booking.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2008

I had a flight cancellation that prevented me from getting to Boise. Management was friendly to me when I explained the situation and said he would cancel the hotel reservation.

I was later billed for a no-show fee anyways and the manager was extremely rude and persistent that I would be charged anyways despite what he had said on the phone.

A very bad experience and simply not trustworthy management.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank ABecker755
Reviewed October 19, 2007

I recently completed a cross country drive, and chose to stay at the Comfort Inn. I was surprised to see that the staff helped schedule me an appointment so I could get my picture taken next to the blue turf! Go Bronco's! I always watch it on TV and for them to help schedule and call in a favor makes them tops! I enjoyed the staff throughout my stay, and would def say it's a nice place, clean, and well suited for my stay.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)