“Not your everyday pizza place, food is incredible!”
Review of Pizzalchik

Pizzalchik
Ranked #556 of 790 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: We make everything here fresh, with top quality ingredients, from our salad dressing to our desserts. We prepare true Italian/New York style thin crust pizzas using the finest blend of Italian cheeses available. All of our pizza crusts are spun by hand and can vary in size from 10 – 12”. We make our own Italian sausage, pickle our own artichokes, cut fresh pineapple and use kalamata olives; nothing is left to chance at PizzalChik. We roast whole chickens using our special blend of fresh herbs, roasted garlic and mushrooms. There’s something special that happens to a chicken when cooked in our oven, it’s hard to describe and needs to be experienced.PizzalChik salads are a special blend of spring greens accompanied by an array of seasonal fruits and vegetables created by our chefs to make your salad a one of a kind encounter.
Boise, Idaho
“Not your everyday pizza place, food is incredible!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been going to pizzalchik for a few years now, and I've seen them grow. I love my Friday nights
now, Brad's specials are amazing! There's always fish on the menu on fridays fish at a pizza place? Yes and that's what I go for. I've had his homemade crab cakes and salmon, halibut. I could go on and on.
The veggies are fresh out of their garden and special sauces, wow I'm getting hungry just thinking about it:) I love to to on Fridays also because they have live music from 7 until 10:30, and you never know who will show up to sing or play classic rock, the blues, it's a good place for the whole family. I always look forward to Friday night, come check it out, you can also sit outside. Don't forget to order a green salad it won't be like any you have ever had. Pizzalchik will treat you like family, it's the Cheer's of Boise.

• Visited August 2013

Boise
“Unique Hippy Pizza joint”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Unique approach to food. Roasted Garlic chicken and the pizza are all delicious. Like the place and its funky atmosphere

Visited January 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Ignore the weird name; the food is great!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Moving from Chicago to Boise meant losing our favorite pizza places. I am delighted to report that while this is very different from Chicago pizzas, the quality is fabulous and their specialty combinations amazing. The "Great Salmon Caper" is unusual and delicious, and the "Fungus Amongus" absolutely exquisite. The salads are great--fresh baby greens and lots of unique additions.
The family who runs the restaurant are fun and kind and customer-oriented.
In the summer, sitting outside for a drink and dinner is very pleasant. You wouldn't think that a patio in a parking lot on a busy road would be, but they somehow it is trellis-y and vine-y and cozy.
The chicken also smells fabulous but I haven't been able to tear myself away from the pizza to try it yet.
If you like unique, fresh and high quality, give this place a try.

• Visited February 2013
Ketchum, ID
“Bad timing?”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited after a movie, around 9:30, on a weeknight. Usually this place is bustling, apparently. There were maybe 5 other patrons. We were told no hot food, just possibly a Caesar salad. And it was indeed the most disgusting plate of salad ever. Went there on the advice of friends, and its proximity to the cinema. Will give it a second chance, judging from the other reviews, our experience may have been a fluke.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Michele B
“FABULOUS eating”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I recommend this eatery to all my friends. I've never had a bad meal. His pickled garnishes and homemade bread really compliment the food.

Visited December 2012