“Terrible will never go back”
Review of Addie's Restaurant

Addie's Restaurant
Ranked #229 of 805 Restaurants in Boise
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We planned to go to Goldys and there was and hour wait. I will never wait that long for an egg so a friend suggested this place. The servers were nice but busy setting silverware. Who cares about silverware when it's over an hour for food. At least be bringing coffee and water. All the servers were running around like they were crazy busy but that wasn't busy...they needed a leader or something. Will never go back. Tried to pay the bill for 15 minutes and nobody came to help us. Sometimes I wonder who runs these businesses.

There are newer reviews for Addie's Restaurant

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I love this place...but I don't have a lot of solid reasons why. The service staff is not the most "attentive" in town, but they do try, and they are very friendly. This place is what it is. If you like great food, and real people, you will enjoy Addies. Not trying to be anything but what they are, and doing a damn fine job of it. Oh and do yourself a favor, get one of them big ar$e cheeseburgers. They are divine.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I went to Addie's for breakfast one Sunday morning as our visit to Boise came to a close. There was a line and we did have to wait, but we noticed right off that everyone on the staff was super-friendly, even happy to see us and everyone else crammed into the restaurant. Once we were seated, our orders were taken quickly, coffee was brought, and soon thereafter, our food arrived. Meanwhile, the house was packed. The busboys and waitstaff were non-plussed and went about their jobs efficiently, getting everyone what they needed quickly and with a smile. As we could see the cooks in the kitchen, they were rocking out to some music, laughing and having a good time, and slamming food out as fast as it was ordered. Everyone was kind and friendly and in good spirits. My corned beef hash plate was the best hash I've had in decades. Addie's will probably be crowded when you go there, but if you go to Boise, then you have to have breakfast at Addie's.

1  Thank redd_wynge
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Addies is our favorite breakfast place in Boise. The food is always wonderful and even though it's always busy, they never get overwhelmed and slow. orders are taken promptly, food is delivered quickly, correctly and hot. someone is always there to top off your coffee. We've tried other places, but always go back here. Why mess with what works!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

And the gravy is just horrible... not the sausage gravy that I thought it would be... The gravy actually looks kind of pink and not made with Pork Sausage.. just gross and gave me the worst heartburn ever...

1  Thank chaisem28