“Great service! Great food! Great girls!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hooters
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
“Great service! Great food! Great girls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

The Boise location was surprisingly 'hooterific' as they said. 1. My hooters girl was Melissa, which is awesome because that's my name! And she was a sweetheart with the service you look for when hitting a Hooters. 2. They're food was great! Can't say I've ever had bad food at Hooters. And 3. Like I said the service was great! The girls looked happy to be working and made sure to make everyone happy. My husband and 2 sons didnt mind being there either ;)

Franklin Park, Illinois
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2010

We have always visited Hooter's when we travel because they are conveniently located and have decent food. This location had exceptional service and we enjoyed our lunch here.Also try the Cream of Potato soup which they must have because we were in Idaho,and we never saw it on the menu in other hooters. It was very good soup!

1 Thank drw2112
Bozeman, Montana
“Great Wings, Great Sports Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2010

We don't have a Hooters in our town, in fact we don't have one within a 400 mile radius, so when I'm in a town with one and I get a craving for wings, Hooters is where I head.
First let's address all the hype of the servers outfits. I can't say they dress any sexier than most sports bars waitresses. Yes, they do all dress in similar outfits, but they aren't skanky or overly revealing. I've seen far more revealing outfits in local non franchised establishments.
So on with the review; service was good, but not what I would expect from previous visits. The restaurant was slow so the servers would get to talking amongst themselves and forget to check on the customers.
Food was good but again took a long time to get out of the kitchen, not sure of the issue.
Sports Bar atmosphere with plenty of televisions to catch the NCAA elite eight games.
Price, well it's a little more than some bars, but still overall very reasonable.
Food selection is good and I can't say I've ever had a bad meal at a Hooters; beer selection is good too!.

Boise, Idaho
“If like what's on show, then go for it, but remember it's Boise, Not San Diego, or Florida.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2009