“Good coffee, great price”
Review of Moxie Java - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moxie Java
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I just happened to come across Moxie Java during their happy hour! Not the BEST coffee, but good none the less. I prefer my cup of joe on the stronger side, so will add extra espresso next time

There are newer reviews for Moxie Java

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just not very good coffee if you are a true dark coffee drinker.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

i love starbucks, but this is LOCAL and delicious! all the moxie java's have a personality of their own, friendly staff and free wifi

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I love Moxie Java coffee. It's the best. And their specialty drinks are superb. Yesterday, I noticed that they had fruit smoothies; I'll try them next time.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Not a Starbucks fan. The beans seem burnt to me - bitter. Moxie uses a different bean (arabica perhaps) that does not have that bitter taste. We have loved Moxie for as many years as I can remember. They are local. They don't have the cookie-cutter look and feel of the dark, furniture showrooms of the SB's, and they haven't given ridiculous terminology to their products.