“My favorite LOCAL coffee house”
Review of Moxie Java - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moxie Java
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I love Moxie Java coffee. It's the best. And their specialty drinks are superb. Yesterday, I noticed that they had fruit smoothies; I'll try them next time.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Not a Starbucks fan. The beans seem burnt to me - bitter. Moxie uses a different bean (arabica perhaps) that does not have that bitter taste. We have loved Moxie for as many years as I can remember. They are local. They don't have the cookie-cutter look and feel of the dark, furniture showrooms of the SB's, and they haven't given ridiculous terminology to their products.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

just spending the night in boise ...and needing a cup of coffee in the am. for a long drive. they have great mochas, and always a treat.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

This is much better than Starbucks, and less costly!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have visited many locations. my favorite location is the Moxie near Spectrum St. (near the cinema) It is quick and convenient when you are staying at one of the hotels across the street.