“Best western, Boise Airport”

Best Western Vista Inn At The Airport
Ranked #12 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Great room and value. Hotel was very nice, clean and location to the Boise Airport was perfect. The breakfast was good and the hotel staff were professional. I parked at the hotel for airport parking. The cost was half and the airport shuttle was great. If you didn't want to take the shuttle, you could walk to the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western in Boise Id for years. We use it for location and excellence. Any and all issues are solved quickly and to the best of there ability. It is walking distance to BOI airport and has a shuttle, also has a park and fly. Very convenient to Morrison Center and Taco Bell arena at Boise State for concerts.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2013

For the price, this was a great hotel! I'm an absolute clean freak, and I couldn't find one speck of dirt or even a fingerprint! One downside...it would have been nice if there had been an elevator. Next time I will reserve a ground floor room. However, the staff was very helpful in carrying my luggage to the second floor. There weren't many low carb options for breakfast, but that is par for the course with most hotels. The prepackaged options were not the best quality, or maybe all prepackaged food items just taste bad. It was across the highway from the Boise airport and I did not once hear a plane, which was amazing. The pool and hot tub weren't crowded, which was also a good thing. I definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was there for a convention and chose to stay at the host hotel, even tho it was a little more expensive than its sister property. The hotel had a wonderful feeling from the minute I walked through the door. I loved the open courtyard. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, and in an L shape, so the 2 beds weren't right on top of each other. The shuttle to the airport only took 5 minutes, and they were accommodating to the minute I wanted it scheduled. I was only disappointed with the breakfast because I am into health. I was at a health convention, and needless to say, the breakfast was unhealthy. Delicious waffles and breakfast burritos, cereal and milk, oatmeal packets instead of cooked oatmeal, and the eggs tasted like imitation eggs. Most will enjoy it. I had my green shake instead.

Room Tip: ONly 2 floors. All rooms are the same. We chose the back closer to the convention room and pool. Oth...
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very clean accommodations. Beds are very comfortable. Close to Boise airport. Stay there often because of the convenience to the airport along with the quality of the facilities. Good restaurant is only feet away. Everything is right there if you don't wish to go anywhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

excellent atmosphere. great staff. more than exceeded my expectation. will return as often as possible.would invite my entire family for a vacation at an of the best westerns i have the opportunity to stay.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were on the 2nd to last leg of a 3,500 mile road trip on our way back to AZ. About 100 miles out we started looking for hotels in Boise and chose this one because of the Trip Advisor ratings excellent ratings. We were not led astray. The first concern was airport noise since it's obviously at the airport. We forgot all about the airport within minutes of arriving. Rarely heard the noise from inside the hotel.

It's a pleasant and well maintained property. I'm loving the Best Western Plus brand and recommend that travelers check it out. It's a step up from the Best Western brand with the same great and well-trained staff.

Even though I had just made the reservation online about 90 minutes prior to our arrival, when I walked in and told the clerk my name, she handed me my keys and had already printed out the paperwork. Impressive. She was very friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.

Our room was interesting. Tucked way up in the corner with the window overlooking the lobby to the pool below. It was small but comfortable. I'd give the bed a 7 on a scale of 10, but still it was comfortable. We may have gotten a smaller room because I got this one with my points (finally decided I should start using them!) But we needed a place to shower and lay our heads before heading out early, so we were fine with it.

The breakfast options were similar to many hotels. Not as rich a variety as the options we had the next night in St. George, Utah. But still good. Waffles, yogurt, eggs, sausage, juices... Enough to get us up and on our way.

Room Tip: There are no elevators, so ask for a first floor room if lugging your bags up the stairs is a proble...