“Great for people and pets!”

Candlewood Suites Boise
Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed February 18, 2012

It can be difficult to find a clean and comfortable place that accepts pets, this place is a great exception. The room is clean and well equipped for overnight and longer stays. I would stay here again with or without my two dogs.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank CasualCamperT

Reviewed January 16, 2012

My family came for a wedding December 30. Reception was held next door at a reception center so it seemed logical to have family stay here. The staff went out of their way to accomodate us. Some family showed up at 4a.m. and they gave them their room early at no extra charge so they could sleep all day. Rooms were clean and large. Breakfast provided, not deluxe but definitely good enough, especially for all the little kids we had. We were also given a very good rate for all nights, not just the wedding weekend nights they had originally told us. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone coming to Boise. Right across from mall, not far from anything. They were truly a blessing to our family.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Compared to my last review of the Safari Inn, the Candlewood Suites was better in absolutely every way. Clean, amazingly friendly staff and an awesome place to stay if you have pets. I will definitely be back to stay! (Thanks to the wonderful front desk staff! So friendly!)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hilldief
Reviewed December 3, 2011

This was an excellent place to stay and we were very happy with the whole experience. Friendly staff; comfortable, clean & spacious room; close to both freeway & downtown Boise. Felt more like staying in a studio apartment than a hotel room. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DiverMom18
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The only thing I could find that wasn't to my liking was the light in the kitchen (attached to the microwave) I couldn't find an off switch for and I was able to hear my neighbor's alarm. Also, neglected to notice when I booked that it was an extended stay, so needed to remember there wouldn't be housekeeping for my two-night stay and there wouldn't be a hot breakfast since I had a kitchen. This review might sound inadvertently negative, but I don't mean for it to be - thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would stay here again in an instant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the foothills.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

It is located just down the street from stores, restaurants and any other place you can think of going! The room was clean and quiet with comfortable bed. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the lobby! They have free movie, and music check out! They also have a small 24 hour store in the lobby that sells frozen microwave dinners, soups, chile, pop, ice cream, and also has free coffee. You can take your purchase and heat and eat in the quiet of your own room. When you walk into your room you enter into a great kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and full stocked with silverware, dishes, towels, dish soap, and even a full sink and paper towels!!!! There is a recliner and table that seats four!!! It was like being in your own studio apt!!! Very modern and very clean. We even found microwave popcorn and a popcorn bowl in the micro!!!!! We will look into Candlewood Suites as we travel to other locations!!! Also pet friendly! They even had a patio at the end of the building with tales and a gas grill for your use!!!! No pool but they did have a nice exercise room!!!! I would definately stay again and would highly reccommend this place as well!!!! We got this room on TripAdvisor for only $42!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The suite has a full kitchen with microwave, regular size refer, stove, coffee pot etc. The bathroom is tiled and large. There is a large desk/dining table. Motels like this are few and far between, The guy that checked us in remembered my name when I went down later to get some more coffee, now that is the hospitality industry at it's best!. It is located across the street from a major grocery store. I have nothing to complain about here. Check out was quick and the lady was so nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends